D&K Double Kote Digital Narrow Format Laminating System
From the seller: ” Technician checked. This machine has only 6 hours of use on it. It is in good working condition.”
Weight: 900 lbs.
Electrical: 230V 30A
Air: 8 CFM
Warmup Time: 20 Minutes
Speed: up to 20 fpm
Min. Sheet Size: 8 1/2″ x 11″
Max Sheet Size: 20″ x 25″
Min. Sheet Thickness: 80 lbs
Max Sheet Thickness: 10 pt.
$ Call for Pricing
Customers can pick this machine up in Delaware or have it shipped for additional fee.
***From the manufacturer:
The Double Kote Digital from D&K is designed for two-sided lamination of digital stocks including HP Indigo and Xerox iGen output. The Double Kote Digital offers user-friendly features for quick setup and easy lamination of digital prints up to 22” wide. This system features an automated sheet feeder with pivoting belt table, two sided laminator, inline guillotine cutter, and jogger box.
Double Kote Digital Features
- Pivoting belt table on the automatic sheet feeder allows for easy access for film setup and changeovers.
- Improved inline slitting system with new scrap takeup mandrel.
- Digital touch pad control panel for precision adjustments and reduced scrap.
- Operator friendly lamination system designed to run stock films from standard up to 5 mils thick.
- Lamination working width up to 22″ wide to handle virtually all digital printed stock.
- In-line guillotine style cutter accurate to within +/- 1/16 of an inch.
- Dimensions: 98” x 43” x 58”.
- Weight: 900 lbs.
- Electrical: 230V 30A.
- Air: 8 cfm.
- Warmup Time: 20 minutes.
- Speed: up to 20 fpm.
- Min Sheet Size: 8.5″ x 11″.
- Max Sheet Size: 20″ x 25″.
- Min Sheet Thickness: 80 lb.
- Max Sheet Thickness: 20pt board.
*** It is the buyer’s responsibility to check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer’s website. Although we strive for accurate information, all equipment is sold “As Is”.