Equipment Lot: Pistorius Double Miter Saws, HeatSeal Shrink Wrap System, Eclipse Mat Cutter & Supplies
Available Items in Lot:
- SKU # UE-021622A-1 Pistorius EMN-14 Double Miter Saw
- SKU # UE-021622A-2 Pistorius MN-200 Double Miter Saw
- SKU # UE-021622A-3 HeatSeal Model No. T4832/12-LDR Shrink Wrap System and Shrink Tunnel
Sold Items in Lot:
- SKU # UE-021622A-4 Wizard Eclipse Duo Dual Zone Computerized Mat Cutter
From the seller ” We retired from framing. Everything is in good working order.”
Machines can be purchased as a lot or individually. See below for individual item pricing.
UE-021622A-1 Pistorius EMN-14 Double Miter Saw
Set up for cutting wood
*** From the Manufacturer & the web:
Pistorius EMN14 Saw
Blade Capacity: 14″
Maximum Cutting Height: 5″
Maximum Cutting Width: 6″
Motor HP (2): 2
Electrical: 230/460V(Wired 230)/3PH
Dust Outlet (2): 4″
Variable Speed Pneumatic Feed Down for Saw Blades,
(2) 14″ Blades
Side Scrap Discharge Chute
Approx. Shipping Weight: 1750 Lbs.
Approx. Shipping Dimensions: 48″ L x 48″ W x 59″ H
UE-021622A-2 Pistorius MN-200 Double Miter Saw
Set up for cutting metal
***From the manufacturer & web:
Pistorius Model MN-200
…for cutting wood, aluminum, plastics and fiberglass
TigerStop® is an automated material pusher and stop gauge that will turn your existing machine into a lean manufacturing asset. Take your operations to a whole new level with the product that started it all.
Measuring and setting manual stops takes time, requires a great deal of skill, and even with the best operator you will still get misscut parts requiring costly rework. TigerStop was designed to solve these problems.
Adding a TigerStop means increasing speed and accuracy with a machine that is easy to operate.
Metric, Decimal and Fraction Inches
Part List Interface, Downloading Software
Standard Interconnect Kit (knows when your saw is cycling)
Four Types of Parts Lists
Pattern Part List
UE-021622A-3 HeatSeal Model No. T4832/12-LDR Shrink Wrap System and Shrink Tunnel
***From the manufacturer:
The Heat Seal T4832 is a large capacity bundling shrink tunnel with a 16 inch tunnel opening, 48 inches long and 32 inches wide.
Inside Tunnel Dimensions: 48” L, 32” W, 16” H
Digital Tunnel Temperature Control
High Velocity Air Flow with Dual Mechanical Controls
Open Coil Heating Element Guaranteed for 10 Years
Three Heat Zones
High Temperature Limit Switch
Automatic Cool Down Extends Heating Element Life
Quick Change 5/8″ Diameter Live/Dead Rollers with 2″ Spacing
Unique Pre-Shrink Feature Allows For 25% More Bottom Shrink
One Quarter Horsepower Motor With Adjustable Conveyor Speeds Of Up To 70 Feet Per Minute
Choice of Tunnel Belt Available, please call for setup of options.
– Non-Stick Mesh is typically more popular with printers and with wrapping lighter products. It allows the use of the riser bar in the middle of the tunnel. If the riser bar is raised slightly, the product rocks over the top of it, allowing more air flow to the bottom of the package.
– The Stainless Steel Wire Mesh is more popular ith food companies and for heavier products. It can potentially leave small marks or striations on the bottom of the package where the film touches the hot metal of the wire mesh.
Heavy Gauge Adjustable Height Console with Levelers And 3″ Casters
Stainless Steel Model Available
Two Year Warranty
Inside Tunnel Dimensions: 48” L, 32” W, 16” H
Overall Dimensions: 74” L, 41” W, 58” H (189 cm L, 104 cm W, 148 cm H)
Wattage: 12,900 Watts
Weight: 860 lbs. (391 kg)
Conveyor: Variable Speed, Quick Change Live/Dead Silicone Covered Rollers with 2” Spacing
Conveyor Speed: 0 – 35 ft./min. (0 – 10.7 m./min.) 0 – 70 ft./min. LDR (0 – 21 m./min. LDR)
Power Requirements: 208~240 Volts, 54 Amps Three Phase
Available Options – Call for details!
Stainless Steel Construction (T4832S)
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Belt Conveyor
Non-Stick Mesh Belt Conveyor
Non-Stick Mesh Belt Overlay (for Live/Dead Roller Conveyor)
Roller Spacing: 1″
Roller Spacing: 1.5″
Pack Cooler Fan (for Polyethylene)
Hydraulic Easy Lift Adjustable Height Console
16″ High Tunnel Opening
Left Hand Reverse Flow
UE-021622A-4 Wizard Eclipse Duo Dual Zone Mat Cutter (Sold)
Computerized Mat Cutter
Production-Optimized Digital Mat Cutters
From the seller ” We bought this new with expectation of doing production mat cutter but we never did, and ended up never using it”
Duo Flex XL Model 49″ x 106″
Vacuum Table Hold Down
Dual Cutting Heads
Dual Cutting Zone
Optical Registration Camera w/ LED light
Computer / CPU, Monitor, Stand and Accessories
*** From the Manufacturer:
The Wizard Eclipse™ digital mat cutter has been designed, engineered, and optimized for high-volume production mat cutting with maximum efficiency. It features dual dedicated cutting heads enabling it to instantly switch between 45º and 90º cutting without requiring a blade change.
Its full-surface vacuum table securely holds the material in place without the need for physical clamps. This provides true edge-to-edge cutting and eliminates edge-waste for maximum material yield. Eclipse also features digital depth control (cutting depth is set automatically through the software) for ease of use and reliability.
The Eclipse digital cutter is a workhorse of a machine that’s powered by Wizard’s user-friendly FrameShop™ software—recognized as the industry-leading solution for custom mat design and optimized cutting.
Eclipse™ Technical Specifications:
– Eclipse Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): 66”x 87”x 50”
– Eclipse Max. Cutting Area: 44.0”x 66.5”
– Max. Cutting Depth: 0.236” (6mm) to 15/64”+
– Max. Cutting Speed: up to 40-Inches/Second
– Material Clamping System: Full Vacuum Table Bed
– Auto-Retracting Precision Alignment Pins
– Edge-to-Edge Cutting—Zero Material Waste
– Digital Depth Control—Automatic Blade Depth Adjustment
– Supported Bevel Types: 45º & 90º
– Power Requirements—Machine: 110v AC / 50-60Hz / 10A
– Power Requirements—Vacuum: 230v AC / 50-60Hz / 20A
– Min. Compressed Air Supply: 100-psi / 2-cfm (6-bar / 56-clm)
FrameShop™ Software Specifications:
– Nesting & Tiling Functionality (for maximizing material yield)
– Trace Functionality (for creating custom designs)
– Supported File Types: DXF, SVG, WCX, WCA & standard image formats
– TrueType Font Compatibility
– Barcode Scanning Compatible
– Compatible with most Custom Framing POS Systems
– Over 115 Pre-Designed Templates Included
– Over 2,500 CutArt™ Files Included
– Internet Connectivity Required
Customers can pick these items up in Kentucky or have them shipped for an additional fee.
*** Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by seller. It is a good idea to double check specifications by manufacturing company for possible errors of information. Check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer’s website. Feel free to call us if you have further questions before purchasing.