Fletcher 2100 40″ Mat Cutter
Includes production stops, squaring arm, extra blades, and more
From the seller “This matboard cutting machine is in good working condition.
Manufactured: 1997 Fletcher Label: F210040c-9/97
This machine can be picked up in North Carolina or shipped for an additional fee.
*** From the manufacturer
Fletcher-Terry 2200 Mat Cutter
Professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90° cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2” (13mm). Available machine sizes, 48” (1.2m) or 60” (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
Our Fletcher 2200 mat cutter provides specialty cutting for creating bevels and producing v-grooves in mat board used for picture framing and art / graphics retail matting.
Available in 48″or 60″ cutting capacity.
- Manual mat cutting for sizing cuts, cutting bevels and producing v-grooves.
- Cuts 4-ply mat board.
- Straight line cutting of foam board up to 1/2″ (13 mm).
- Maximum material cutting thickness: 1/2″ (13mm), 90 degrees cut only.
- Available machine sizes: 48″ (1.2m) and 60″ (1.5m).
- used by picture framers & artist
- *** Contact manufacturer to determine any difference between what is being sold and the most current generation machine.