Fletcher AMP U-500 / VN4 MP Joiner / Underpinner / Vnailer
New w/ Factory Warranty
*From the Manufacturer:
The U-500 is recommended for high-volume production facilities that require the primary use of a single sized V-Nail for frame joining. The U-500 has the same user-friendly, touch screen interface as our U-600 Underpinner. The only difference between the two models being the U-500 has single channel capacity compared to a multi-channel with the U-600 unit.
With data storage of 5,000 different frame profiles, the operator can easily recall any frame profile alphabetically, numerically or by using the bar code reading option.
The U-500 is equipped with both a horizontal and vertical clamping mechanism to securely hold the moulding during the V-Nail insertion process.
Handles frame joining requirements commonly found in picture framing, woodworking (Door Trim), canvas stretcher bar and mirror frame joining.
*Photo appearing in listing is of the Mitre-Mite VN4 MC/U-600 with the optional double hydraulic pressure clamp. New models do not come standard with double hydraulic pressure clamp. This is an optional item. Please request pricing if desired.
- (1) 7MM Nail Head, (1) 10MM Nail Head, (1) 12MM Nail Head, (1) Single Vertical Positive Placement Clamp, (1) Single Metal Pressure Plate, (1) Double Metal Pressure Plate
- (2) Blue Rubber Pads (SW), (2) Yellow Rubber Pads (MW), (2) Black Rubber Pads (HW), (1) C.A.P.S Operating Software, (1) 3 Stage Air Pressure Filter Regulator
- (1) Adjustable Fence – 3 knobs, (1) Front Horizontal Clamp, (1) 4mm Allen wrench, (1) 5mm Allen wrench, (1) 6mm Allen wrench, (1) 8mm Allen wrench
- (1) Touch screen PC Panel, (1) Magnetic V-Nail pick up tool, (4) Machine base levelers, (1) Fence template 4-6-8 side, (1) Floor Stand, (1) Machine manual
Computerized Air Pressure System:
AMP’s Computerized Air Pressure System (C.A.P.S.) is the latest operating feature for its U-600 Production Underpinner solutions offering the following benefits to any production based joining operation.
This new system provides the following production features…
- Eliminates the need of making manual air pressure adjustments for Vertical Clamping Mechanism
- Maximizes production efficiently with pre-set clamping pressures
- Eliminates moulding material damage by controlled vertical clamping pressure
- “Soft” vertical clamping option reducing the chance of moulding surface damage with very soft materials or surfaces with gesso or other delicate finishes
To utilize this new feature, the operator stores in the air pressure values needed depending on the moulding hardness for each of the frame profiles stored in memory. By setting a pressure setting into the memory database, programs recalled through the key pad or barcode scanning option automatically sets the clamping air pressure needed.
All new equipment purchases for U-500 now include the C.A.P.S feature.
- 115/220 Volt 50/60 Hz.
- Compressed Air 4NI at 5 Bar
- CE Compliant
Unique Performance Features:
- User friendly touch-screen P.C. operation with data storage for 5,000 frame profiles
- Integrates Bar Code Scanner option for production efficiency
- Equipped with a vertical, double hydraulic pressure clamp
- Features a three knob adjustment fence for compensating moulding cuts
- Join either from front or back of machine
- Easy table tilt adjustment
- Machine handles all types of wood, plastics, and MDF materials
Frame Joining Capabilities:
- Moulding Width (min to max): 1/4″ up to 4 1/2″ (6-105 mm)
- Moulding Height (min to max): 1/4″ up to 3 1/4″ (6-80 mm)
- Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke): 5 3/4″ (145 mm)
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops: Multiple
- V-Nail Sizes: 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm (SW-HW-HDF)
- V-Nail Channel Capacity: 220 V-Nails/channel
Machine Dimensions & Weight:
- Length: 27″ (686mm)
- Width: 31.5″ (800mm)
- Height: 51.5″ (965mm)
- Weight: 309 lbs (140kg)
This item is shipped by freight company. Please request a shipping quote if needed.
See also: Alphamacchine Alphamachine
Door Machinery Assembly Machines / V-nailer U-500 Casing Assembly Machine / U600 / U500 / VN4MC / VN4+MP