Gravograph Laser Engraver / Engraving Machine
Model: LS100 CO2 Series
New w/ Factory Warranty
This versatile and rugged CO2 laser engraver, powered by a 30W laser source, has an 18″ x 12″ engraving area. With its innovative and compact design, it can be easily set-up in your shop, office or retail outlet.
It is the ideal solution for marking, engraving or cutting a wide variety of materials such as plastics, wood, acrylic, coated metals, glass, leather… and many more
IDEAL FOR :
Trophies and Awards • Rubber Stamps • Name Tags • Gift Items • Key Rings • Glass/Crystal Engraving • Metal Parts •
Small Signage • Paper Products
- With its intuitive interface, the optional GravoStyle 7 (Graphic Level) software package is user-friendly and makes job creation easier than ever. It allows photos to be engraved very easily.
- Parameters are saved with the job and the advanced functions provide extended capabilities for specific engraving requirements (bar codes, matrix function, rubber stamp wizards, dials, etc.)
- Standard front access provides effortless loading and adjusting of bulky objects, which means it’s ergonomic for daily use while ensuring CDRH Class 2a safety level.
- With easy to understand functions, the LCD control panel enhances efficiency and productivity thanks to its short-cut keys.
- Optional accessories like a cylindrical attachment, vector cutting table, several exhaust options and integrated air compressor provide the tools to satisfy your customers’ needs and expand your business.
- Red-aiming beam allows for quick set-up by performing a trial run before engraving object.
- Auto-focus feature cuts down production time by automatically setting the focus to the object that you are engraving on your CO2 laser engraver, even in hollow areas.
- Fume and dust exhausts range and air assist improves processing of certain materials like rubber, leather, and acrylic, preserving working environment.
$ Call for Pricing
This machine will be shipped by freight company. Please call for a shipping quote.