Morso F Foot Operated Chopper / Mitering Machine
From the seller: “This used chopper is in Good Working Condition.
Does not include production stop
Customers can pick this machine up in Mississippi or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Manual Available in this catalog’s “Resources” section
Optional Accessories, Parts, and Replacement Blades are available from AIM Equipment Company. Call for details and pricing.
From the manufacturer:
The MORSØ-F Deluxe leaves the cut surface of the wood perfectly smooth and accurate-requiring no further preparation before joining.
- Features a colored, laminated measuring system that allows for quick and accurate measurements.
- No dust collection required
- Horizontal movement of the knife block is stepwise adjustable.
- Sliding longitudinal stop and measuring scale ensure accurate repeat cuts.
- The special lever system of the machine makes it easy to operate.
- Twin return springs automatically bring the knives back to their starting position.
- Can cut tenon, mortise joints and a wide variety of angled cuts.
|Single miter up to||90°|
|Cutting width max.||100 mm (4″)|
|Cutting height max.||160 mm (6 1/3″)|
|Square cutting||65/65 mm (2 1/2″)|
|Measuring scale up to||1500 mm (60″)|