Picture Framing Equipment Lot
- Used by picture framers & artist
Great for an additional location or new business venture!
From the seller: “Used light by in home framer who is retiring. All equipment is in good working condition”
Lot Price: $ 4,250
Items can also be purchased individually as shown below
AGFS-52a Morso Chopper $ 995
Includes: Measuring table & stops
***From the manufacturer:
Morso Model F Mitering Machine (Price new is $3,800 USD / about $4,900 CAD)
Morso Model F mitring machine cuts double mitre at 45° and single mitre up to 90°. Tenon, mortise joints, and a wide variety of angled cuts can also be made.
When using the Morso F, you will have no dust compared to a saw. Also, the waste of your moulding will be minimized as Morso F cuts double mitres very close, ( less than one mm waste of moulding ).
The mitre saw cannot do the mitres as close, and therefore the waste by using a saw, will always be minimum one centimetre.
One centimetre of waste does not sound of much, but if a calculation is done of 100 cuts a day, it actually turns out that the waste over a year is 260 meters waste of moulding…. ( That is only with 100 cuts a day…)
Morso F leaves the cut surface of the wood perfectly smooth and accurate, requiring no further preparation before joining. The horizontal movement of the knife block is stepwise adjustable. The sliding longitudinal stop and measuring scale ensure accurate repeat work.
The special lever system of the machine ensure a very easy operation. Twin return springs automatically bring the knives back to starting position.
Morso F is delivered with safety guard, waste chute, sliding longitudinal stop, measuring scale, adjustable fences ( 45° – 90° ), and adjustable rebate supports.
Morso F is manually operated with a foot pedal – needs no compressor or electricity and can therefore be operated anywhere.
Technical data for
Morso Model F Mitring Machine
Double mitre 45°
Single mitre up to 90°
Cutting width, max. 100 mm
Cutting height, max. 160 mm
Square cutting 65/65 mm
Measuring scale up to 1,500 mm
Net weight 90 kg
AGFS-52b Fletcher 2100 48″ Mat Cutter $ 550
Used by framers to cut matboard in the picture framing process.
Includes: Production Stops
*** From the manufacturer
Fletcher-Terry 2200 Mat Cutter (newer generation to the Fletcher 2100)
Professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90° cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2” (13mm). Available machine sizes, 48” (1.2m) or 60” (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
Our Fletcher 2200 mat cutter provides specialty cutting for creating bevels and producing v-grooves in mat board used for picture framing and art / graphics retail matting.
Available in 48″or 60″ cutting capacity.
- Manual mat cutting for sizing cuts, cutting bevels and producing v-grooves.
- Cuts 4-ply mat board.
- Straight line cutting of foam board up to 1/2″ (13 mm).
- Maximum material cutting thickness: 1/2″ (13mm), 90 degrees cut only.
- Available machine sizes: 48″ (1.2m) and 60″ (1.5m).
- used by picture framers & artist
AGFS-52c Fletcher 1100 Oval / Circle Cutter $ 350
Professional Oval & Circle Cutting System
Reviews from the web:
- “This F-1100 is the most accurate manual oval cutter every manufactured.
- It is the only cutting head that “tracks” and does not trail the leading edge. This means that it produces perfectly exact ovals with no “lean / tilt”.
- After learning the setup, in the hands of an experienced framer it is truthfully as fast as any CMC in producing a stack of oval mats – For example: 20 – 16×20’s with the same opening in each.
- It also cuts glass – the current hand model glass cutter have smaller limitations on overall size and offset.
- For any framer who does not envision themselves getting a CMC in the foreseeable future, grab this piece of equipment to make yourself complete!”
- “It fits PERFECTLY on a used school AV cart! Perfect work space, just roll the cart into a corner when you aren’t using the cutter. Nifty unit, once calibrated to the job, repeats are very fast, and precise”
AGFS-52d Seal Masterpiece 500 T-X Mechanical Heat Press $ 750
*** Manufacturer’s Information:
The CS88 & CS89 have been the most popular models in the world for over 15 years, and thus their reputation and reliability are proved. Although manufactured to the highest standards, the prices of the CS88 & CS89 remain very competitive.
FEATURES OF THE CS88 & CS89 :
• Cassese wedges cartridge system
Easy change of wedge size with no need to adjust or change any part
on the machine. All Cassese underpinners are able to use the full range
of Cassese cartridge wedges in 7 different sizes, available in both
softwood and hardwood.
•Adjustable joining angle
It is possible to adjust the joining angle of the fences to correct the gap
if the cutting angle is not perfectly at 45°.
• Patented self-adjusting fences
Are adaptable to the shape of any moulding profile, to prevent gaps in
the top or bottom of the join.
• Horizontal rebate clamp
Secures the moulding pieces together to ensure perfect alignment of the
mitres while joining.
• Quick-Change top clamp
To adjust between softwood and hardwood and different mouldings’
• 2 positioning stops
(front and back) allow wedges to be stacked up, even in hardwood.
• Unique triangular design table
Makes it easy to adapt to the corner of a workbench, which assists in
supporting the frame while joining.
• CS 88 Foot operated
Mobile foot pedal
The pedal position can be easily changed between the back or the front
of the machine, and can also be set up for either left or right foot
Unique pulley and cable drive system
Multiplies the force applied on the foot pedal more than 3 times, thus
making it easy for the operator to drive wedges into the hardest timbers.
• CS 89 Air operated :
Pneumatic double-stage pedal
Permits the operator to clamp the mouldings and visually check the join
before inserting the wedge.
No pressure adjustment required
When changing between softwood and hardwood.
Smallest internal frame size 70mm x 70mm
Weight 25 Kg 31 kg
Air supply nil 6 bars using
3 litres / cycle