Picture Framing Equipment Lot
Everything you need to start a picture framing business. Great for an additional location or new business venture!
From the seller: “All equipment in this lot are in good working condition.”
Lot Price: $ 2,475
Machines can be purchased individually. See below for pricing:
AGFS-93a Fletcher Terry 3000 Glass Cutter $ 675
- Size: 48″
- ***Manufacturer’s Information:
- The 3000 is the ideal product to make short work of the critical task of preparing your materials for framing. With its simplistic design and user-friendly cutting head, you will see an immediate improvement in accuracy and productivity in the first day of use. Our versatile 3000 unit features a three position cutting turret for glass, acrylics and mat board sizing. Equipped with a patented score and break-out feature, the 3000 unit provides effortless and operator-safe cutting with every use.Available in 48″ (1219mm) or 60″ (1524mm) vertical cutting capacity.
The Fletcher 3000® Wall Machine has a proven track record of success in frame shops worldwide. With its innovative and patented cutting process, the 3000 provides effortless cutting of the materials that matter to you most. The 3000 has quickly become the standard in picture framing for sizing of matboard, foamboard, glass and plastics; all with equal accuracy and consistency.
Patented glass cutting turret has a ramping feature that allows the lifting of turret device on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break.
Wall mounted or free-standing
Substrate Cutting Capabilities:
Glass: Up to 1/4″ (6 mm)
Mirror: Up to 1/4″ (6 mm)
Acrylic: Up to 1/4″ (6 mm)
Matboard: 4, 8, 12 ply
Foamboard: Up to 1/4″ (6 mm)
Vertical Cutting Capacity: 60″ (1.52m)
Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights up to 60″ (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
Height: 72″ (183 cm)
Width: 80″ (203 cm)
Depth: 11.64″ (30 cm)
Weight: 85 lbs. / 3 kg
Cut Capacity: 60″ (152 cm)
Needed Wall Space: 36.38 sq. ft.
Shipping Weight: 110 lbs./ 49 kg
AGFS-93b Morso Chopper $ 725
Includes table and 2 extra sets of blades
*** From the manufacturer:
Morso Model F Mitering Machine (Price new is $3,500 USD / about $4,500 CAD)
Morso Model F mitring machine cuts double mitre at 45° and single mitre up to 90°. Tenon, mortise joints, and a wide variety of angled cuts can also be made.
When using the Morso F, you will have no dust compared to a saw. Also, the waste of your moulding will be minimized as Morso F cuts double mitres very close, ( less than one mm waste of moulding ).
The mitre saw cannot do the mitres as close, and therefore the waste by using a saw, will always be minimum one centimetre.
One centimetre of waste does not sound of much, but if a calculation is done of 100 cuts a day, it actually turns out that the waste over a year is 260 meters waste of moulding…. ( That is only with 100 cuts a day…)
Morso F leaves the cut surface of the wood perfectly smooth and accurate, requiring no further preparation before joining. The horizontal movement of the knife block is stepwise adjustable. The sliding longitudinal stop and measuring scale ensure accurate repeat work.
The special lever system of the machine ensure a very easy operation. Twin return springs automatically bring the knives back to starting position.
Morso F is delivered with safety guard, waste chute, sliding longitudinal stop, measuring scale, adjustable fences ( 45° – 90° ), and adjustable rebate supports.
Morso F is manually operated with a foot pedal – needs no compressor or electricity and can therefore be operated anywhere.
|Technical data for|
Morso Model F Mitring Machine
|Single mitre up to||90°|
|Cutting width, max.||100 mm|
|Cutting height, max.||160 mm|
|Square cutting||65/65 mm|
|Measuring scale up to||1,500 mm|
|Net weight||90 kg|
*** From the manufacturer
Fletcher-Terry 2200 Mat Cutter
Professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90° cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2” (13mm). Available machine sizes, 48” (1.2m) or 60” (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
Our Fletcher 2200 mat cutter provides specialty cutting for creating bevels and producing v-grooves in mat board used for picture framing and art / graphics retail matting.
Available in 48″or 60″ cutting capacity.
- Manual mat cutting for sizing cuts, cutting bevels and producing v-grooves.
- Cuts 4-ply mat board.
- Straight line cutting of foam board up to 1/2″ (13 mm).
- Maximum material cutting thickness: 1/2″ (13mm), 90 degrees cut only.
- Available machine sizes: 48″ (1.2m) and 60″ (1.5m).
- used by picture framers & artist
***From the Manufacturer:
Unique Performance Features
The U-300 is a bench-top, frame joining machine and the most popular model of custom framer, sign and graphic shops. It is compact, well constructed, and built for many years of trouble free operation. The design of the U-300 allows the operator to set the front and back measuring stops for V-Nail insertion. The frame is then moved across the nail head and V-Nails are driven or stacked anywhere along the frame joint. The V-Nail insertion is actuated through the use of a pneumatic pedal.
- Features pneumatic loader to eliminate nail jams
- “Soft Clamping” pneumatic feature for damage free joints
- Quick-change, magnetic pad hold down feature fitting most moulding profiles
- Small table-top footprint needed – 19” (485mm) wide x 18” (456mm) length x 14” (356mm) high
- Operates only with pneumatic air, no electrical hook-up needed
- Dual function foot pedal for separate control of mould clamping and V-Nail insertion
- Designed with a unique, trouble free piston V-Nail driver block-blade system for years of dependable single and multi-stacking operations
Frame Joining Capabilities
¼” up to 3 3/4”
¼” up to 3 ¼”
3 1/4” (80 mm)
5, 7,10,12,15 mm