Picture Framing Equipment Lot
Great for an additional location or new business venture!
From the seller: “Machines in this lot are in good working order.”
Total Lot $3,250 (for what is left)
Machines can be purchased individually. See below for pricing:
Fletcher 2200 Mat Cutter
Our Fletcher 2200 mat cuter provides specialty cutting for creating bevels and producing v-grooves in mat board used for picture framing and art / graphics retail matting.
Available in 48″or 60″ cutting capacity.
- Manual mat cutting for sizing cuts, cutting bevels and producing v-grooves.
- Cuts 4-ply mat board.
- Straight line cutting of foam board up to 1/2″ (13 mm).
- Maximum material cutting thickness: 1/2″ (13mm), 90 degrees cut only.
- Available machine sizes: 48″ (1.2m) and 60″ (1.5m).
Approximate Dimension and Weight for Shipping: Box size 72″ x 22.5″ x 5″ 54 lbs
AGFS-87d Brevetti Prisma CE Double Miter Saw $2,400 (Sold)
- From the seller: “This used saw is in good working condition. It includes a fresh set of sharpened extra blades and an extra set that needs sharpening. I have a manual and the wrenches with it for changing the blades.”
Manufactured in 2003
- ***From Manufacturer / Distributor Website:Features:Functional, attractive double blade miter saw well suited to low to medium volume custom frame shop whose market demands larger moldings for its framesCuts molding up to 7″ wide by 3 1/4″ highRight and left moulding support arms with attached measure marksSliding stop to facilitate multiple accurate, equal length cutsMechanical clamps to hold molding secure during cutting stroke to help maintain smooth and accurate cuts in the moulding and reduce waste
Includes two high quality 275 mm, 80 tooth blades from Tenryu, manufacturer of industrial saw blades for 100 years. (100 tooth blades optional)
(2) 275mm (10-13/16″) saw blades/ bore 32mm(1-1/4″)/ 80 tooth (100 tooth available)
(2) 1.5HP 220V/60Hz single phase motors
(2) 52 1/2″ molding support arms
(2) mechanical hold down clamps for moulding
78 3/4″ measuring scale
Cuts molding up to 7″ wide by 3 1/4″ high
Right sliding stop for repeatable cuts
Blade Rotation speed – 3200 RPM
Dimensions – 48″ (w) x 27 9/16″ (d) x 44 1/16″ (h)
Weight 363 lbs
From the seller: This used ITW AMP VN-42 is in good working condition. It includes a support table, supply of vnails, manual, and accessories as shown.
The Mitre-Mite VN 42 has been designed for ease of operation and is particularly well suited for assembling larger frames. This machine comes with a height adjustable base and has a convenient tilt / roll feature which allows for easy movement around the shop. it can be operated from the front or back and has a dual stage foot pedal which allows the framer to see if the corner is properly aligned before nailing. After the framer sets the stops, the hand lever is then used to position the nail head for driving or stacking V-Nails’ any where along the frame joint.
MACHINE SIZE: Width 14″ / Length 19″ / Height 33 to 43″” / Weight 150 lbs
Power Source: Pneumatic
FRAMING CAPABILITY: Frame Width 3/8″ to 6 1/2″ / Frame Height 1/4″ to 4 1/2″
NAIL SIZES: 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 15 mm
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Wood Support Table, Metal extension wings,
AGFS-87b Wizard 8000 CMC Mat Cutter Price: $4,000 (Sold)
Computerized Mat Cutter Includes: MatDesigner Software (188.8.131.5225) , Computer, Monitor, Keyboard, and mouse; “101 designs” by Bryan Wolf is included (book and CD)
From the seller” This Wizard 8000 is in good working condition. I retired earlier in the year. I changed the computer and updated mat cutter software to latest software”
Bought new in 2008
From the manufacturer’s Website:
An economical and efficient mat cutting solution that allows custom framing businesses to cut more and cut faster.
Some of the features our CMC Model 8000 offers:
- Cut speed of 7.5 inches per second
- 45 degree standard bevel cartridge
- Optional debossing package with three cartridge options for pressing subtle designs into mats: thin, medium and wide
- MatDesigner™ software