About this Item
Features & Specifications
Running at a maximum speed of 20 feet per minute with 4" heat rollers, the Spire III 64T machines is fast and retain heat better for longer runs. Even beginners will find the Spire III easy-to-use with a user-friendly control panel and auto grip, easy-load supply shafts for no-hassle film loading. Designed with an eye for increasing versatility, a 2" mounting gap allows for mounting of thicker substrates while optional unwinds and rewinds and roll-to-roll capabilities can be easily added later.
- Simple, intuitive control panel with LED pressure readout
- Hand crank for opening and closing rollers provides an infinite choice of settings
- Deep feed table makes feeding larger sheets effortless
- 20 feet per minute laminating capability
- Foot pedal for hands-free operation
- Up to 64" wide laminating and mounting capabilities
- Independently controlled upper and lower heat rollers allow for running multiple thermal film gauges and PSA films concurrently
- UPC: 033816501362
- Warranty Group: N/A
- Dimensions: 81.2" X 31..5" X 55.9"
- Film Type: Octiva Thermal Films, Octiva Lo-Melt Thermal Films, Arctic Pressure Sensitive Films, Arctic Pressure Sensitive Mounting Adhesives, AccuShield
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in North Carolina. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.