AGL 6400 Laminator
It is temperature controlled and has controls on both sides of the machine.
From the seller: “I’m selling my commercial AGL 64” Laminator which I bought new and used less than a year. It was in very good working condition when I put it in storage. So, it it ready to go and needs nothing but a new home. We are moving and can’t take it to our new location.
$ Call for pricing / Offers considered
Customers can pick this machine up in California or shipped for an additional fee.
*** From the Manufacturer:
- AGL 6400 (replacement cost approximate: $48,000)
AGL 6400 Laminates and mounts a 62.0″ wide maximum thermal or pressure sensitive film and features pneumatically actuated nip roller and pull roll assemblies. Main supply rolls are equipped with a pneumatic clutch/brake assembly. This feature allows precise and repeatable film tension control as well as bi-directional unwind/rewind capabilities. 0-20 fpm operating speeds, mechanical and photoelectric emergency stops, 12.5″ diameter capacity heavy-duty cantilevered unwind stations and 8.0″ diameter pneumatically actuated nip roller assembly.
- Dual laminating rollers equipped with internal electric heat up to 325⁰F.
- Front control panel with forward/reverse, run/stop, heat and tension controls
- Remote jog foot switch
- Pneumatically controlled nip assembly with a 3.0″ nominal opening
- Pneumatically controlled pull roll assembly with a 2.375″ nominal nip opening
- Laminate cooling system.
AGL – Advanced Grieg Laminators
*** Check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer’s website.