CTD D45AX Fixed 45 Degree Double Mitre Frame Saw
New w/ Factory Warranty
The D45 is popular world wide because of its unique features, low cost and precision. Engineered for higher production, this double mitre saw makes two 45 degrees mitres at one time, saving time and materials. D45’s are used by thousands in the decorative arts trade throughout world.
Designed to cut Aluminum, Wood, plastics, composites, aluminum extrusions, plastic extrusions, non-ferrous metals.
Standard Features and Specifications:
- Blade Capacity: 10” OD, 12” OD, 14” OD Saw blades not included.
- Arbor: 5/8” with 2-1/4” saw collars.
- Spindle and Pivot: Both mounted on pre-loaded and sealed ball bearings.
- Iron Castings: Saw arm, pivot brackets and table are precision machined and ground with milled slots in table to guide pivot brackets and fences.
- Motors and Voltages:1-1/2 HP single phase 115/230V and 3 phase 230/460V, totally enclosed fan cooled motors, 60 Hz, 3450 RPM with dual magnetic starter. Also includes rotary disconnect switch and blade guard interlock switch. Consult factory for amperage load of motors.
- Floor Stand: Close coupled heavy gage steel stand completely enclosed with 6” dust outlet. 1200 CFM required.
- Table Height: 34-1/2” from floor.
- Blade Wear and Angular adjustments: Each saw head has adjustments for blade variation. Allows for precision alignment of blades to minimuze scrap. Saw heads are adjustable up to 3 degrees, always assuring perfect mitres.
- Length of stroke adjustment: The D45AX is unique in that the stroke of the machine and the position of the blade above the work can be adjusted to use only the stroke needed to cut a particular moulding or extrusion. Saw heads reverse immediately, on release of the foot valve, thereby saving wasted time and motion.
- Production Rate: The D45AX is capable of cycling at one second intervals. However, actual production rates vary with the type and width of material to be cut.
- Size: Standard machine, without tables or gages; weight 550 lbs. 46” wide x 22” front to back x 51-1/2” high.
- Actuation: Pneumatic foot valve with cover
- Air Pressure: 75 PSI with Air Filter/Regulator/Lubricator; includes Auto Drain.
- Air Consumption: 1.0 CF per 10 strokes at 75 PSI.
- $ Call for Pricing
This miter saw can be picked up or shipped for an additional fee.