Fletcher 2100 60″ Mat Cutter
Includes production stops and squaring arm
This unit is in Good Working Condition.
This machine can be picked up in Texas or shipped for an additional fee.
*** From the manufacturer
Fletcher-Terry 2200 Mat Cutter
Professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90° cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2” (13mm). Available machine sizes, 48” (1.2m) or 60” (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
Our Fletcher 2200 mat cutter provides specialty cutting for creating bevels and producing v-grooves in mat board used for picture framing and art / graphics retail matting.
Available in 48″or 60″ cutting capacity.
- Manual mat cutting for sizing cuts, cutting bevels and producing v-grooves.
- Cuts 4-ply mat board.
- Straight line cutting of foam board up to 1/2″ (13 mm).
- Maximum material cutting thickness: 1/2″ (13mm), 90 degrees cut only.
- Available machine sizes: 48″ (1.2m) and 60″ (1.5m).
- used by picture framers & artist
- *** Contact manufacturer to determine any difference between what is being sold and the most current generation machine.