Fletcher Terry 2200 60″ Mat Cutter
Includes production stops, extra blades, and accessories as shown in photo.
From the seller ” This mat cutter is in good working condition”
Customers can pick this machine up in California or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90° cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2” (13mm). Available machine sizes, 48” (1.2m) or 60” (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
Performance Features & Dimensions
- Cuts 8-ply mat, gator, and form board
- Maximum Material Cutting Thickness: 1/2″ (13mm)
- Three different blades are available: .012”, .015” and 90 ̊blade
- Sight Gage on the cutting head provides precise control of over/under cuts when using pencil lines on the back of the mat
- Cutting blades are held by removable magazines – permits quick, safe, interchangeability and cutting depth adjustments
- Ball bearings glide the cutting head along the hardened aluminum bar clamp for cutting ease
- Two large adjustable Delrin® bushings fit the head firmly to the chrome plated steel shaft – eliminates right and left head movement and hooked cuts
- A pin locator system and mat gauge provides accurate and repeatable settings for mat borders
- Machine base is made from anodized aluminum and will not warp or flex during the cutting process
|Mat Blades .012 (100/box)||05-012|
|Mat Blades .015 (100/box)||05-015|
|Mat Blades Single Edge .015 (100/box)||05-016|
|Utility Blades (100/box)||05-004|
|Mat Clamp Lifters (1 pair)||04-631|
|RT Squaring Extension||04-630|
|Repair Kit – Includes springs, bushings,|
bearings & locking strap