Fletcher 2200 Mat Cutter
New w/ Factory Warranty
*From the Manufacturer:
The Fletcher 2200 Mat Cutter is a professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90° cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2” (13mm). Available machine sizes, 48” (1.2m) or 60” (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
Purchase Package: (1) Sight Guide Gage, (2) Squaring Blocks, (10) Mat Cutting Blades, (10) Utility Blades
Fletcher 2200 Mat Cutter Model Options:
- SKU Number: NFE-137A 2200 48″ (1.2m)
- SKU Number: NFE-137B 2200 60″ (1.5m)
Performance Features & Dimensions:
- Cuts 8-ply mat, gator, and form board
- Maximum Material Cutting Thickness: 1/2″ (13mm)
- Three different blades are available: .012”, .015” and 90 ̊blade
- Sight Gage on the cutting head provides precise control of over/under cuts when using pencil lines on the back of the mat
- Cutting blades are held by removable magazines – permits quick, safe, interchangeability and cutting depth adjustments
- Ball bearings glide the cutting head along the hardened aluminum bar clamp for cutting ease
- Two large adjustable Delrin bushings fit the head firmly to the chrome plated steel shaft – eliminates right and left head movement and hooked cuts
- A pin locator system and mat gauge provides accurate and repeatable settings for mat borders
- Machine base is made from anodized aluminum and will not warp or flex during the cutting process
This item is shipped by freight company. Please request a shipping quote if needed.
NFE-137a-04-681 – Fletcher 2200 48”
NFE-137b-04-682 – Fletcher 2200 60”