From the seller: “This used paper cutter is in Good Working Condition.”
Customers can pick this machine up in Montana or have it shipped for an additional fee.
From the Manufacturer / Dealers:
- Sheet Capacity: 20 (5/32″ cutting height)
- Cutting Length: 43.25″
- Cut Type: Manual
- Blade Type: Guillotine
- Table size (D x W): 44″ D x 30 3/8 ” W
- Shipping Weight: 182 lbs.
- Special wide-angle blade cuts heavy materials such as matteboard, plastic, and metal foil
- Solingen steel blade set that you can re-sharpen
- Safety blade lock
- Transparent plastic safety guard
- Foot pedal for positive clamping
- Adjustable front gauge that locks in every position (modified using rotary knob with fine adjustment scale)
- Adjustable back gauge
- Standard paper sizes indicated on table
- Blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings
- Extension table for large format jobs, which folds down
- All-metal construction
The Triumph Kutrimmer 1110 cutter also has a front gauge that is adjustable using a calibrated rotary knob with fine adjustment scale, lockable in every position. The Triumph Kutrimmer 1110 Paper Cutter also includes a narrow strip cutting device and a fold down extension table for cutting large jobs . Manufactured in Germany by MBM’s parent company, IDEAL, Triumph Kutrimmer paper trimmers are built to the same exacting tolerances as Triumph cutters. All Triumph Kutrimmers utilize solid, all-metal construction and the highest-grade Solingen steel blades.
- Extraordinarily large cutting jobs can be done without trouble due to its extremely generous table size. It even has an extension table for large format projects, and it does not take up extra space; it simply folds down. Incredibly safe machine, including high, clear Lexan safety cover and blade lock. MBM’s Kutrimmer paper trimmer 1110 makes your every heavy-duty cutting job simple and safe and brings quality trimming to the table.