Norfield Magnum Door Machine
Technician Refurbished – Call for current availability and turn around time
Machine in photo is a representation of the model and not of the actual machine that you will receive.
Capable of machining 8 foot doors the magnum is a very versatile machine equipped to drill the lock and latch bores, route hinge mortises, and route the latch mortise during a normal machine cycle. The capabilities of this machine are virtually endless allowing a single operator to machine specifications with ease and accuracy.
Photo appearing in this listing is a representation of the model that you would receive, not the actual machine.
- Automatic face plate routing
- Quick change backset
- Quick change 3-1/2 degree hinge mortise
- Bolt on wear surfaces
- Machine doors from 4′ to 9′ tall and from 1′ to 4′ wide
- Raised molding compatible
- One 8′ (for doors up to 8′) and one 9′ integrated stop systems for quick change between pre-set hinge patterns
- Partial lock boring for door pulls
- Pneumatic jamb lift adjustment to ensure a perfect fit
- Insert cutters for low cost cutting blade replacement
- Self-centering butt router for easy hinge mortising
- 3.5° beveler/sizer
- Variable speed power feed allows for soft and hardwood doors
- Infinite door width adjustment
- Power feed wheel bypass
$ Call for Pricing
Customers can pick this machine up in Florida or have it shipped for an additional fee.