Picture Framing Equipment Lot: Potdevin Rotary Press, Potdevin Gluer, Mitre Mite Vnailer & Supplies
From the seller: “Everything in good working order. Unless otherwise specified below.”
Lot Price: $ Call for Pricing
Machines can be purchased individually. See below for pricing.
UE-110220A-1 Potdevin W42 42″ Rotary Press $ 4,000
***From the manufacturer:
Excellent for high-speed laminating of glued materials, flexible or rigid, up to a half inch in thickness. Uses include chipboard to chipboard, litho labels to chipboard or corrugated boxes. Adjustable pressure.
*** From the manufacturer
Fletcher-Terry 2200 Mat Cutter
Professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90° cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2” (13mm). Available machine sizes, 48” (1.2m) or 60” (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
Our Fletcher 2200 mat cutter provides specialty cutting for creating bevels and producing v-grooves in mat board used for picture framing and art / graphics retail matting.
Available in 48″or 60″ cutting capacity.
- Manual mat cutting for sizing cuts, cutting bevels and producing v-grooves.
- Cuts 4-ply mat board.
- Straight line cutting of foam board up to 1/2″ (13 mm).
- Maximum material cutting thickness: 1/2″ (13mm), 90 degrees cut only.
- Available machine sizes: 48″ (1.2m) and 60″ (1.5m).
- used by picture framers & artist
- *** Contact manufacturer to determine any difference between what is being sold and the most current generation machine.
UE-110220A-6 Carither Signature Oval Cutter $ Call for Pricing
UE-110220A-7 C&H Oval Cutter $ Call for Pricing
UE-110220A-8 CTD D45 AX 12″ Double Miter Saw $ No Longer Available
***From the manufacturer:
CTD D45AX Fixed 45 Degree Frame Saw
The D45 is popular world wide because of its unique features, low cost and precision. Engineered for higher production, this double mitre saw makes two 45 degrees mitres at one time, saving time and materials. D45’s are used by thousands in the decorative arts trade throughout world.
Designed to cut Aluminum, Wood, plastics, composites, aluminum extrusions, plastic extrusions, non-ferrous metals.
Blade Capacity: 12” OD
Spindle & Pivot: Both mounted on pre-loaded and sealed ball bearings.
Arbor: 5/8 (16mm) with 2-1/4 (57mm) saw collars.
Iron Castings: Saw arm, pivot brackets and table are precision machined and ground with milled slots in table to guide pivot brackets and fences.
Motors & Voltages: 1-1/2 H.P., 3450 RPM with Dual Magnetic Starter.
Table Height: 34-1/2 (88cm) from floor.
Floor Stand: Close coupled heavy gage steel stand completely enclosed with 6 dust outlet. 1200 CFM required.
- Length of stroke adjustment: The D45AX is unique in that the stroke of the machine and the position of the blade above the work can be adjusted to use only the stroke needed to cut a particular moulding or extrusion. Saw heads reverse immediately, on release of the foot valve, thereby saving wasted time and motion.
- Production Rate: The D45AX is capable of cycling at one second intervals. However, actual production rates vary with the type and width of material to be cut.
- Size: Standard machine, without tables or gages; weight 550 lbs. 46” wide x 22” front to back x 51-1/2” high.
- Actuation: Pneumatic foot valve with cover
- Air Pressure: 75 PSI with Air Filter/Regulator/Lubricator; includes Auto Drain.
- Air Consumption: 1.0 CF per 10 strokes at 75 PSI.
UE-110220A-9 CTD D20R 12″ Double Miter Chop Saw $ No Longer Available
***From the manufacturer:
CTD MODEL D20R A revolutionary idea–right and left saw heads, individually operated on a common base. Gives you a fast, accurate double mitre cut-off that beats anything in it’s price class in the world.
STANDARD FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
Blade Capacity: 12” OD (305mm); saw blades not included.
Spindle & Pivot: Both mounted on pre-loaded and sealed bearings; uses our time tested 200R Series saw head; saw arm, pivot brackets and table are precision machined and ground steel plate and iron.
Arbor: 1” (25.4mm) with 2-1/2” (64mm) saw collars; 3700 RPM of spindle.
Motors & Voltages: 1 H.P. single phase, 115 Volt, Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors with toggle switch and plug; each motor draws 15 amps at 115 Volt; completely enclosed 2-belt drive; 230 Volt with Dual Magnetic Starter available.
Floor Stand: Close coupled heavy gage steel floor stand with removable dust and scrap drawer; Rabbet Measuring System included.
Actuation: Manual hand operation of independent saw heads.
Size & Weight: 46” (117cm) Wide x 22” (56cm) front to back x 56” (142cm) High”; Weight 300 lbs. (136 kg).
Production Rate: Up to five frames per minute; actual production rates vary with the type and width of material to be cut.
Dust Collection & Scrap: The D20R is provided with a dust and scrap drawer; most of the dust and chips will fall into this drawer; empty as needed; 4” (102mm) dust outlet available; 600 CFM required.
Cutting Capacity: 3″ (76.2mm) High x 5-3/4″ (146mm) Wide on non-ferrous metals, wood, and plastic sections.
UE-110220A-4 ITW AMP VN2+1 Joiner / Vnailer / Underpinner $ Call for Pricing (Sold)
***From the Manufacturer:
Unique Performance Features
The U-300 is a bench-top, frame joining machine and the most popular model of custom framer, sign and graphic shops. It is compact, well constructed, and built for many years of trouble free operation. The design of the U-300 allows the operator to set the front and back measuring stops for V-Nail insertion. The frame is then moved across the nail head and V-Nails are driven or stacked anywhere along the frame joint. The V-Nail insertion is actuated through the use of a pneumatic pedal.
- Features pneumatic loader to eliminate nail jams
- “Soft Clamping” pneumatic feature for damage free joints
- Quick-change, magnetic pad hold down feature fitting most moulding profiles
- Small table-top footprint needed – 19” (485mm) wide x 18” (456mm) length x 14” (356mm) high
- Operates only with pneumatic air, no electrical hook-up needed
- Dual function foot pedal for separate control of mould clamping and V-Nail insertion
- Designed with a unique, trouble free piston V-Nail driver block-blade system for years of dependable single and multi-stacking operations
Frame Joining Capabilities
¼” up to 3 3/4”
¼” up to 3 ¼”
3 1/4” (80 mm)
5, 7,10,12,15 mm
UE-110220A-2 Potdevin NTZ36 36″ Cold Gluer $ (Sold)
UE-110220A-3 ITW AMP VN4L+E3 Programmable Joiner $ Call for Pricing (Sold)