Picture Framing Equipment Lot
- Can be used to help start a frame business or add to your existing shop. Used by picture framers & artists
From the seller “All the used machines in this lot are in good working condition.”
Lot Price: $150 (For what is Left)
Items below can be purchased separately.
Items contained in lot:
AGFS-78d Assorted Wood Moulding Lot $150 *** Reduced!
AGFS-78a Cassese CS299 XL Frame Joiner / Vnailer / Underpinner $ 1,450 *** Reduced!
- *** From the manufacturer:
- The new CS299M XL2 is designed to meet the needs of every framer looking for high quality joins and comfort of use, thanks to the adjustable fences and the new patented retractable Ultra clamps.Wide joining capacity (190mm stroke – 7 1/2″)
Ultra powerful Double-action “Push and Tighten” rebate clamp
New retractable Ultra clamp system retracts into the table leaving a flat surface – Great for big frames!
All air powered – no electrical components to fail
Patented adjustable fences
Clamping of mouldings activated by foot pedal
Wedge firing activated by push button
Automatic position lock
Built-in extension arms for large frames
New magnetic XL adjustable top clamp
No tools required to change wedge’s sizes
No pressure adjustment required
Minimum service required
Width 1/4″ – 6″ (5mm – 150mm)
Height 5/16″ – 3 1/2″ (7mm – 90mm)
Minimum Frame Dimensions: 3 5/16″ x 3 5/16″ (85mm x 85mm)
Stroke Length: 7 1/2″ (190mm)
Net Weight: 133 lbs (60 kg)
Dimensions: L 490mm (19 1/4″) W 450 mm (17 3/4″) H 1100 mm (43 1/4″)
Power Supply: Compressed air at 100 lbs psi
AGFS-78b Fletcher – Terry 3100 Multi Material Cutter $ 950
Includes 3 cutting heads
- ***Manufacturer’s Information:
- Fletcher 3100 Multi-Material Cutter will cut hardboard, Gator board, foam board, and mat board, and will score glass and plastic. Our versatile 3100 Multi-Material Cutter features a spring-loaded cutting assembly with an interchangeable pillar post allowing you the convenience of quickly switching from one material to another.Wall-mounted machine available in 63″ cutting capacityCuts matboard and foamboard and up to 1/2″ (12.7mm) thickCuts hardboard (MDF) up to 3/32″ (2.4mm)Scores glass and plastic up to 1/4″ (6.35mm)Fletcher 3100 Multi-Material Cutter will cut hardboard, Gator board, foam board, and mat board, and will score glass and plastic.Interchangeable Cutting Head TechnologyCuts clean, debris-free, no secondary processingOptional laser sight line for accurate cuttingMounts on wall or free-standingCuts wide range of substratesSubstrate Cutting Capabilities:Glass Up to 1/4” (6mm)
Plastics & Acrylics Up to 1/4” (6mm)
Aluminum Sheets Up to .040”
MDF Up to 3/32” (2.4mm)
ACM Up to .078” (2mm)
Gator Board Up to 1/2” (13mm)Technical Specifications:Vertical Cutting Capacity: 63″ (1.6m)Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights up to 60″ (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
AGFS-78c Esterly Speed Mat Cutter $ 750
Size: 40 x 60″
Includes: Circle Cutting Head & Carriage
Note that there are 2 small holes in the back on the cutter, but it has no effect on the functionality
***From the manufacturer:
From the manufacturer: (Info below is for comparison only. What you receive is what is in the photo, and info above; not necessarily what you see below. Call to crosscheck )
The “Industry Standard” mat cutter
This is the latest model of the mat cutter we’ve been making for over 33 years. Speed-mat pioneered the mat cutting procedure of 4 consecutive cuts and revolutionized the industry with the release of the original Esterly mat cutter. Today it remains one of the best mat cutters on the market:
a space-efficient wall-mounted mat cutter – saves space
cut without marking, touching or turning the mat – prevents errors
no over cuts, no run-ins or no run-outs – make perfect cuts
Base Package Includes
45° Bevel Manual Indexing Knifehead
40″ sizer for mat, glass and foam
Wall mounting brackets
100 Esterly Advantage™ blades
1 Year Service Contract
1 Year Warranty
Customers can pick up items in Connecticut or have it shipped for an additional fee.
*** Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by seller. It is a good idea to double check specifications by manufacturing company for possible errors of information. Feel free to call us if you have further questions before purchasing.