Ritter R-246 Double Row Line Drill
From the seller ” This R246 Line Drill is in good working condition.”
This machine can be picked up in California or shipped for an additional fee.
From the manufacturer & the web:
- This is a heavy duty dual head line boring machine.
- Two 23-spindle gear driven drill heads that drill from the bottom on 32 mm centers.
- Traveling back fence extensions with adjustable position material stops.
- Two machined steel worktable surface.
- Head runs on linear bearings.
- 3-position drill head stroke control turrets.
- (2) 23-spindle 32 mm boring heads that bore vertically from the bottom
- Precision drill head carriage guide rail system
- Each head powered by 3 HP motor
- 3,450 RPM spindle speed
- 5″ minimum between heads, 24″ maximum
- fixed front row; adjustable rear row and back fence adjustable by lead screw
- digital readout for distance between heads
- (2) 8″ wide x 49″ long machined steel worktable surface
- 0 to 1-1/2″ drill stroke with 3 position turret for preset depths
- 72″ traveling back fence with (2) adjustable stops
- 0 to 3″ back fence offset from rear drill row centerline
- (2) 53″ traveling back fence extensions with (2) adjustable position material stops per extension
- (8) adjustable pneumatic hold downs
- above table tool change position
- accepts 57 mm long tooling with 10 mm straight shanks
- single or double row cycle drill head stroke control
- foot actuated drilling cycle
- magnetic motor controls
- Floor area: without extensions – 72″ x 60″, with extensions – 188″ x 60″.
|Drill heads||(2) 23-spindle gear driven drill heads|
|Drill head spacing||4” to 22” apart with a digital read out|
|Spindles||(24) right hand, (22) left hand, 10mm chuck|
|Drilling depth||3-position with control turret|
|Pneumatic hold downs||(4) adjustable position front head|
|Controls||foot actuated drilling cycle|
|Motor starter||magnetic motor controls|
|Electrical||3 phase, 230 volt, 60 hz, 1725 rpm motor|
|Machine weight||3,040 lbs.|