Scott 10000 Tab Machine
2 machines available
From the seller: “Have two Scott Ten Thousand Index Tabbing Machines. These were purchased new in approximately the year 2000 and have been in storage crated for approximately eight years. At the time they were stored, both machines were in good shape and working in our production department. They have ½ inch and ¼ inch dies and all necessary accessories for production. Equipment sold as is and where is with no refunds or returns. Potential Buyer should actually look at Crated Equipment and have some knowledge for set up or seek professional service for set up. No guarantee of parts, omissions, but both machines operational at time of storage. Both machines come in two parts, the Die and conveyor, and the actual main part as shown. Machines stored in Doc High warehouse in Texas. Transportation can be arranged from DFW should buyer wish to view the machines before purchase.”
Price $ offers considered
This machine can be picked up in Texas or shipped for an additional fee.
From the manufacturer:
The Scott Ten Thousand has long been the Cadillac of the industry. It can produce up to 10,000 laminated tabs per hour with one operator, although actual production will be closer to 7,500. Ten sets of heated rollers and two sets of non-heated ones assure smooth bonding of material to various materials. It is estimated that 90% of the index tabs manufactured word-wide are produced on this machine.
The Scott Ten Thousand is extremely heavy duty and manufactured to exacting standards. The fast dial counter allows quick changeover of plastic length, tab cut width, as well as the position of the plastic on the paper. It is an excellent machine for long or short runs. Adjustments for film length, tab size, and position are precisely measured to .01” and is easily repeatable.
Scotty 10,000 Tabber / Tabbing Machine
Scott 10000 Tabber features:
- Scott Ten Thousand Automatic Plastic Index Tabbing Machine
- Speed 10,000 plastic index tabs
- Sheet Size Maximum: 14-3/4″ x 13-1/2″ (381 mm x 304.8) Minimum: 5″ x 4-3/8″ (127 mm x 111.1 mm) Binding Side Listed First
- Plastic Size Maximum: 5-1/2″ (139.7 mm) Minimum: 1″ (25.4 mm)
- Tab Cut Size Maximum: 5″ (127 mm) Minimum: 1/2″ (12.7 mm)
- Standard Knife Sizes 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ (6.3mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm, 15.9mm, 19.1mm)
- Paper Load Approximately 2,000 sheets
- Counter 1-999,999
- Motor 2 hp.
- Electrical Requirement 40 amp, 220 V single phase, 50 or 60hz
- Ball Bearings or Bushings on all moving parts
- Lubrication Fully Automated
- Floor Space Required 101″ x 198″ (2565.4 mm x 5029.2 mm) w/conveyor
- Dimensions Length: 126″ (3200.4 mm) includes
- Conveyor Width: 48″ (1219.2 mm) 77″ (1955.8 mm) includes
- Conveyor Height: 69″ (1752.6 mm)
- Shipping Weight 3,325 lbs. (1,511.36 kg)