Seal 600 MD Wide Format Laminator
Features Double Heated Rollers
From the seller: “This used Seal 600 MD laminator is in good working condition.”
Customers can pick up this stand in New York or have it shipped for an additional fee.
***Manufacturer’s information & Info from the web:
- Seal 600MD Wide Format Laminator offers complete pressure sensitive mounting and laminating, heat assisted or full heat activated overlaminating and two-pass hot sealing up to 41-inches
For over 60 years Seal® has been a world leader in graphic finishing technology. Today, our full range of presses, ImageTM Roller Laminators, and Laminating Films and Adhesives are bringing new levels of performance, versatility and ease of use to image finishing. Whether you are working with electrostatic, ink jet, photographic or plain paper media, from basic dry mounting to E-stat image transfer for outdoor applications, Seal has a system to meet your needs.
Seal Image Roller Laminators offer large-format finishing of electrostatic, ink jet, photographic or plain paper media. They are available in a range of sizes and capabilities from the 41-inch pressure-sensitive units like the Seal 400.
Combination of quality, functionality and value. The Image 600md is a dual heat laminator with bi-directional capability. This robust machine will mount, laminate and encapsulate materials up to 61 inches wide (1550mm) and 11/2 inches (38mm) thick from both sides.
- Bi-directional operation for minimal downtime between applications
- Cooling system with chill idlers for smooth flat finishing output
- High torque drive system for increased performance
- Wide 1 1/2″ nip setting for mounting popular thick substrates
- V-channel print feeder for safe, straight and accurate print insertion (with optional upgrade)
- Ball bearing polished idlers to prevent scratching of materials
- High-release silicone rollers for smooth material handling
- New and Improved temperature and process control system
- Fully adjustable air pressured nip control with quick release safety system
- Fast production for high volume finishing
- Swing-out auto-grip shafts for fast and easy material loading and unloading
- Integrated braking system for simple film tension adjustment
- Single location control of temperature, pressure, cooling & roller position
- Lightweight, in-feed tables for ergonomic handling and easy access for webbing
- Extra wide roll clearance to accommodate large circumference production rolls
- Linear film length counter
- CE/ETL Certified
- Emergency stops and self- checking safety eyes system – front and back
- Extra sturdy frame to withstand the rigors of heavy use.
- Wide clearance supply shafts for loading large diameter rolls (400ft+).
- Fully integrated control panel for single location control of speed, temperature, pressure and roller position.
- Single point release in-feed table for easy webbing and quick access to films.
Also note: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by seller. It is a good idea to double check specifications by manufacturing company for possible errors of information. Feel free to call us if you have further questions before purchasing.