StepMaster Mitre Nailer Programmable Frame Joiner
This machine is set up to shoot corrugated nails. It is a 2 position machine.
From the seller ” This used programmable Step Master Vnailer / Underpinner is in Good Working Condition. “
Price $ 995
(Replacement list: $6,250)
This item can be picked up in Wisconsin or shipped for an additional fee
The following information is from the Manufacturer’s website:
Driving fasteners in the recesses is a simple operation, and the StepMaster® can drive 1 to 6 fasteners per corner – stacking in either position as required! With the Multi-Shooter option, fasteners can be driven in up to 4 positions. Micro-Corrugated or “V” fasteners used with the StepMaster® produce Strong Tight Corners of matchless strength!
MitreNailer fasteners used with the StepMaster® means secondary finishing operations are unneccesary. One-step assembly eliminates kerfing, slotting and putty, and results in high production rates exceeding 1000 frames per shift. Computer controlled: The StepMaster® control panel combines easy access for the operator and simplicity of use.
- Dovetail tool mounting system allows operator to change fastener types in seconds.
- You can select the best fastener for ever-changing moulding styles.
- Inserts fasteners in flat or uneven mouldings.
- Inserts fasteners in moulding recesses.
- 1 fastener per corner, stacking in either position.
- Up to 4 3/4″ moulding widths.
- Fires 2 types of fasteners for different mouldings.
- Up to 4 1/2″ fastener spacing.
- Electronic controls with simple user interface.
- Allows user to change fastener types in less than 1 minute.
- Using Multi-Shooter option, it can nail in up to four different positions.
- Drives fasteners into hardest woods.
- Industrial quality – Designed for heavy repetitive use.
- Made in U.S.A.
Although we strive for accuracy, it is always recommended to check with the manufacturer for updates, changes, or discrepancies between machines that appear in a listing, and what is currently available from the manufacturer.