Vestil Powered Ground Lift Scissor Table
Model # EHLTG-5250-2-36
Manufactured: July 26, 2018
From the seller: “In excellent condition. First two photos are of actual machine; last two are from manufacturer to show how it is used”
Customers can pick this machine up in New York or shipped for an additional fee.
*** Manufacturer’s Information
Replacement price $5,995
Ground Lift Scissor Tables are designed for use when powered fork trucks are not available. Pallets can be loaded onto table with pallet trucks and raised to an ergonomic working height. Safety features include; front side electric toe guard to protect pinch points during lowering of the table, safety velocity fuse to stop falling due to loss of hydraulic pressure, foot control, maintenance prop, and upper travel limit switch to stop table at maximum height reducing motor wear. 2HP, 460V, 3-phase, 60 Hz totally enclosed motor is remote and can be located up to eight feet away from table. 3000 psi hydraulic components rating. Additional voltages and optional accordion skirting available, contact factory.
- Standard Specifications:
- Industrial quality, 56 Frame, 2 HP Motor delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life
- Voltage – 460 Volt, 60 cycle, 3 phase
- External Power Unit
- (NEMA-1) Foot control with guard is standard. (NEMA-4) Push button hand control is available.
- 24 Volt, fused control circuit.
- Hydraulic actuators have internal safety velocity fuse w/ stainless steel spring
- Conveniently located air bleed screw on hydraulic actuators
- Replaceable deck, main axle pins and bearing
- Rollers – Cold finished steel with case carburizing to .010 inch with Rockwell “C” 40
- Pins – Cold rolled and finished to bearing manufacturer’s specifications
- Bearings – Self-lubricating with compressive strength of 44,000 psi
- Swaged on high pressure hose fittings, Pump intake/return hose is 1/2″
- Welding to meet A.W.S.
Platform Size (WxL) Capacity (lbs) Raised Height Lowered Height Overall Size (WxLxH) Wt.
*** Check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer’s website.