A Plus Automation A42-P Vnailer
Manufacturer: A Plus Automation
The A42-P has been designed for ease of operation and is particularly well suited for assembling mid-sized and larger frames.
The machine, mounted on a floor stand, it is equipped with a wedge driving group assembled on a movable carriage controlled manually by the operator that allows a quick inserting of wedges in different positions. It can join all types of moulding with precision using our special steel wedges, which are manufactured in several different sizes. It has a single stage foot pedal which activates the horizontal clamp.
After the operator sets the two mechanical stops, a two-stage hand lever is then used to position the vertical clamp and the nail head for driving or stacking wedges anywhere along the frame joint.
This machine is equipped with a very strong nail driver providing trouble free operation for many years.
About this Item
- Frame Height (min. max.): mm 5-80 / 1/4 - 3 5/32"
- Frame Width (min. max.): mm 6-120/ 1/4 - 4 23/32"
- Wedge storage capacity: n. 220
- Standard Wedge size: 7mm - 10mm - 15mm
- Optional Wedge size: 3mm - 5mm - 12mm
- Pneumatic feed: Bar 3-6 / Psi 40-80
- Air consumption: 3,5 Nl at 5 BAR
- 0.12 cf3 at 73Psi
- Weight: approx. 90 kg / 198 lbs
- Height of work bench: 1000mm / 39"Overall dimensions: 500mm x 420mm x 1220mm
- 19 x 16 x 48"
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.