Brevetti Prisma Maxi Double Miter Saw
Date listed: April 29, 2021
From the seller: "Bought it back in 2004 but used only 1 year before buying a Pistorius. It has been shrink wrapped and in our warehouse since then. They are not pictured but we do have both tables."
The PRISMA MAXI is a slightly larger version of the PRISMA CE. It provides greater flexibility by accommodating larger moldings while offering the same precise quality cuts. It also utilizes design and technology to reduce vibrations felt by the operator through its unique horizontal cutting stroke.
About this Item
- Functional, attractive double blade miter saw well suited to low to medium volume custom frame shop whose market demands larger moldings for its frames
- Cuts molding up to 7" wide by 3 1/4" high
- Right and left moulding support arms with attached measure marks
- Sliding stop to facilitate multiple accurate, equal length cuts
- Mechanical clamps to hold molding secure during cutting stroke to help maintain smooth and accurate cuts in the moulding and reduce waste
- Includes two high quality 275 mm, 80 tooth blades from Tenryu, manufacturer of industrial saw blades for 100 years. (100 tooth blades optional)
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in New York. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.