Brevetti S30ME Frame Joiner
Date listed: October 18, 2021
Brevetti S30ME Frame Joiner
About this Item
From the seller: " It does have a couple little air leaks but everything is in working order and joins great. It has the extension arms and some 8mm, 10 mm, and 12 mm points (Vnails)."
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
*** Following info / specifications are from manufacturer's or Distributors website:
- Has mechanical vertical and pneumatic horizontal clamping system with adjustable fence.
- Large Capacity - moldings up to 4-1/4" high by 7" wide
- Staples can be set in multiple locations
- With frame clamped in place using the foot pedal actuated pneumatics and the mechanical clamps, the nailing head can be moved between two preset locations to ensure secure joining
- Staples can be stacked in one location
- Joiner designed to work well in custom frame shop with the ability to produce as many as 300 frames per hour.
- Joiner uses strip staples for convenient operator change of staple size
- Can be ordered with stapling unit for medium and hardwoods and MDF (Type PV) or with stapling unit for soft and medium woods and plastic (Type NP)
- Requires compressed air at 90 psi, only utility required
- NP stapling unit uses staples from 6mm to 16mm. Creates especially strong joint in MDF and HDF.
- PV stapling unit uses staples from 3mm to 14mm
- Equipped with mechanical vertical clamps and pneumatically driven horizontal clamp to hold frame securely in place.
- Dimensions - 17-3/4" wide x 23-1/2" deep by 51-1/8" high
- Weight - 211 lbs
Customers can pick this machine up in North Carolina or shipped for an additional fee by freight company.
*** Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by seller. It is a good idea to double check specifications by manufacturing company for possible errors of information. Check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer?s website. Feel free to call us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in North Carolina. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.