Butt Joint Assembly Process Option- 90 Degree Joining for AMP U500 / U600 Programmable Joiner
JOINER OPTION : JOINER IS NOT INCLUDED BUT CAN BE ORDERED SEPARATELY
From the Manufacturer:
FBG has developed a market exclusive Butt Joint Assembly Method for joining together both interior and exterior trim sizes up to 1" x 6". The joining process consist of AMP or Alfamacchine branded Underpinner Joining Machine equipped with a 90 degree Material Fencing System.
The material fencing consist of a Dual Position Arm, a Fixed Rear Fence with Magnetic Inserts, and three (3) different sized Spacer Blocks for off-set joining.
A Double Hydraulic Clamping System is used for securing the trim moulding in place during the joining process.
Value of using the Backnailer Joining Machinery
- Replaces common method of stapling and all production issues relating to this method
- Improve the quality of your cased doors
- Speed up the application of casing to your doors
- Eliminate breakage in transiting your cased doors
- Case all of your interior and exterior doors with pre-assembled trim
The Butt Joint Assembly System can be purchased separately with new machines or can be field installed on existing customer units. The joining method can also be used with AMP or Alfamachine's U-600 if a Multi-Channel Underpinner is needed.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
Capabilities & Features:
- Interior / Exterior Trim: Up to 1" x 6"
- Max Distance between V-Nail: 5 3/4"
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops: Multiple
- V-Nail Size: 12mm Software V-Nail is recommended
- Off-Set Joints: 1", 1/2", & 1/4" spacer blocks are available
Process Steps & Operation:
- To set proper joining line, position trim in center of V-Nail head and then slide dual position fencing to secure it
- Dual position fencing slides left and right for securing the trim material during joining process
- Position and adjust material production stops for securing material
- Spacer blocks are used for creating off-set joints for decorative appearance - Spacer sizes: 1", 1/2" and 1/4"
- Double Hydraulic Clamp is used to secure the trim pieces during joining process
Our most advanced frame joining machine for picture frames, door and window frame assemblies. Ideal for medium to high production facilities requiring flexibility for different sized V-Nail fasteners or a common mm size for increased V-Nail storage capacity.
Recommended for high volume production facilities that require the primary use of a single sized V-Nail for joining picture, doors and window frames. It has a user-friendly, touch screen interface and a single V-Nail channel capacity.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.