Camam TAC CNX Angular Cutting Saw
Date listed: May 7, 2021
From the seller: "The saw is in good working condition."
From the manufacturer
The completely redesigned machine stand of the F45 from Altendorf surpasses all previous values in terms of torsional rigidity and low vibration. The smooth front and the foot clearance on the floor let you stand closer to the sliding table saw and the workpiece.
About this Item
- Heavy duty mono-bloc frame of electro-welded steel
- Automatic loading system with vertical rods magazine, loadable rods dimensions: Max length 1350 mm Width 10 – 200 mm
- Loading with self-centering pliers,
- Automatic step-step advancement movement of the rods controlled by NC on X axis NC programmable run and loading carriage from 1 to 1050 mm
- Pieces discharging motorized belt L=600x75 motor Kw 0,33 - 1 vertical cutting unit on square rail bearings, activated by pneumatic cylinder
- Blade Ø 500, motor kW 3.0 / 2.800 rpm
- Automatic rotation of the cutting unit on vertical plane controlled by NC, cutting range -68°/+68° Each cut is programmable on independent angle Pneumatic piece lock device on each blade side Protection and suction cowling with nr. 2 openings Ø 80mm
- Easy CNC programming dedicated software with 12" touch screen operator interface CAD programming and rod visual, integrated to the Software Special "Parquet" working macros with front and back "arrow shaped double cut".
- Total protection of the working area with cabin, interlocked doors and inspection windows, 1 suction opening in the lower area Ø 120mm
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in New York. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.