About this Item
Features & Specifications
The CS1 Series manual foot operated underpinners are perfect for the small to medium sized custom or retail framer. They use Cassese UNI Wedges and Cartridges to insure tight corners every time. They are designed to be simple and fast, and can handle a wide range of moulding sizes, from 4" high to 4" wide.
- The CS1 Cart uses Cassese nails in cartridges.
- The CS1 Uni uses Cassese "Uni" type nails in strips.
- Wide mouldings: 6" stroke
- Tall mouldings: 4"
- Aluminum profile structure
- Stainless Steel working table
- Adjustable & magnetic Chevron hold down and solid crossbar
- Easy wedge loading
- Quick and easy wedge positioning
- Mouldings: Width: 1/4" - 4"; Height: 5/16" - 4"
- Net Weight: 49 lbs.
- Dimensions: Length: 24"; Width: 14"; Height: 48"
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.