About this Item
Features & Specifications
- Cuts up to 140mm (5 1/2?) wide mouldings and up to 75mm (3") high mouldings
- Innovative : new & unique raised radial blade stroke system for perfect cuts with only 300mm (12") blades
- Able to cut wooden, MDF, or plastic moulding
- Safe Design: blades and motors are completely enclosed
- Independent and manually controlled cutting stroke require both hands to keep them away from the cutting area
- 4 Pneumatic clamps (2 horizontal and 2 vertical) flatten the moulding if bent and ensure that the moulding cannot move or rock during the cutting operation
- Available in 220V single phase
Construction & Engineering Features:
- Compact design, ideal for small workshops; Narrow profile of 742mm (29 1/2") depth and 167kg (368lbs) weight
- Solid aluminum frame construction to prevent rusting for maximum durability and minimum wear and tear
- Convenient waste catchment
- 2 Integrated dust extraction ports
- Safety Features:
- High degree of safety. Due to the unique motor brake system, brakes will stop in less than 2 seconds
- CE certified and approved
- Meets EU Health & Safety Regulation for Dust Colection (<0.1mg/ m3)
- Low noise carbide blades 350mm (14?) With noise reduction technology (Z27230)
Optional right and left vertical clamps
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.