Cassese CS969 Automatic Double Mitre Saw - CS 969
The CS 969 Automatic Double Mitre Saw is part of the new generation of saws from Cassese. Taller, wider cuts, heavy-duty and reliable, safe, clean and precise. The CS 969 is the best automatic waste reduction saw available.
New with Factory Warranty
About this Item
Features & Specifications
- Cuts up to 160mm (6 3/8”) wide mouldings and up to 110mm (4 3/8") high mouldings
- Horizontal & raised cutting stroke allows to cut the widest mouldings without any chipping
- Alternates the cut of the blade to reduce waste to zero, saving meters of moulding
- Able to cut wooden, MDF, or plastic moulding. Ideal for industrial or craft use
- Unique "raised blade stroke" above the cutting table allows an angle of cutting toward the interior of the profile, eliminating the possibility of chipping and bad finishing
- Additional pneumatic and retractable measuring stop allows for a quick switch between short and long cuts
- 4 Pneumatic clamps (2 horizontal and 2 vertical) flatten the moulding if bent and ensure that the moulding cannot move or rock during the cutting operation
- Available in 380V or 220V triple phase
Construction & Engineering Features:
- Solid build & heavy duty design: weighing 621kg, CS 969 is designed and engineered with a focus on durability, reliability and safety
- Concrete base to absorb vibrations and get perfect cuts
- Cast aluminum cutting heads for maximum reliability and minimum maintenance
- Ducted extraction at blades dramatically reduces dust by extracting it at the source
- Oversized blade collars eliminate any possible blade flex and get perfect and accurate cuts
- Reinforced bearings ensure high quality cuts and durability
- High degree of safety. Due to the unique motor brake system, brakes will stop in less than 2 seconds
- CE certified and approved. Safety built-in. Meets tough European CE safety standards, totally enclosed, two-button operation keeps hands away from blades.
- Totally enclosed for clean operation. Dust extraction at the blades and easy chip clean-out help keep saw clean. Meets EU Health & Safety Regulation for Dust - Collection (<0.1mg/ m3) - Low noise carbide blades 350mm (14”) With noise reduction technology (Z27230) - Convenient blade-change system allow for easy positioning of blades for safe and comfortable access - High visibility with hardened plastic windows. - Minimal dust (2 integrated extraction ports)
Additional Technical Data
- 220v Triple Phase (16 Amps)
- Air Supply: 90 PSI (2 liters/cycle)
Dimensions: Height: 53" x Depth: 41 3/4" (30" without panels) x Length: 134"
Weight: 1,543 lbs
Cutting Capacity: 6 3/8" Wide x 4 3/8" Tall
Motor & Speed: 1.5kW (2hp) each; 2,800 RPM single phase - 3,200 RPM 3 phase
- Right and left vertical clamps (Z15730)
- 1 meter right hand measuring arm extension (2.5 meters measured cut) (Z15731)
- 2 meter right hand measuring arm extension (3.5 meters measured cut) (Z15732)
- Special clamps for aluminum and thin wood (Z16005)
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.