CTD D20R Double Mitre Saw
This machine is no longer being manufactured. See CTD D45 as an alternative.
CTD MODEL D20R A revolutionary idea--right and left saw heads, individually operated on a common base. Gives you a fast, accurate double mitre cut-off that beats anything in it?s price class in the world.
Standard Features and Specifications:
- Blade Capacity:?12" OD (305mm); saw blades not included.
- Spindle & Pivot:?Both mounted on pre-loaded and sealed bearings; uses our time tested 200R Series saw head; saw arm, pivot brackets and table are precision machined and ground steel plate and iron.
- Arbor:?1" (25.4mm) with 2-1/2" (64mm) saw collars; 3700 RPM of spindle.
- Motors & Voltages:?1 H.P. single phase, 115 Volt, Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors with toggle switch and plug; each motor draws 15 amps at 115 Volt; completely enclosed 2-belt drive; 230 Volt with Dual Magnetic Starter available.
- Floor Stand:?Close coupled heavy gage steel floor stand with removable dust and scrap drawer; Rabbet Measuring System included.
- Actuation:?Manual hand operation of independent saw heads.
- Size & Weight:?46" (117cm) Wide x 22" (56cm) front to back x 56" (142cm) High"; Weight 300 lbs. (136 kg).
- Production Rate:?Up to five frames per minute; actual production rates vary with the type and width of material to be cut.
- Dust Collection & Scrap:?The D20R is provided with a dust and scrap drawer; most of the dust and chips will fall into this drawer; empty as needed; 4" (102mm) dust outlet available; 600 CFM required.
- Cutting Capacity:?3" (76.2mm) High x 5-3/4" (146mm) Wide on non-ferrous metals, wood, and plastic sections
- Price $6,595
About this Item
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.