About this Item
- 2 HP TEFC Dual Voltage Motors
- Wired for 440 Volt, 3 Phase
- Start and E-Stop buttons
- Magnetic starter with lockout
- Built in hydro-check
- Pneumatic filter/regulator
- Pneumatic flow control for head operation
- Horizontal and vertical clamps
- 2 @ 12" Carbide tipped saw blades
- TD D45X Frame & Notching Saw
- 4" wide x 2.375" high cutting capacity
- 12" Diameter saw blade capacity with 5/8" diameter saw arbor
- (2) 1-1/2 HP Belted Motor Drive Saw motors
- (2) Pneumatic horizontal clamps
- Keyed fences, adjustable front to rear
- Air cylinder with adjustments for speed, stroke length, and position of blade above work
- Foot pedal control
- 10" blade compacity
- 1.5 H.P 3 Phase 230 Volt TEFC Motors
- Foot Valve Actuation; FR Unit with Auto Drain
- Dual Magnetic Starter; 6" Dust Collector Outlet
- Disconnect Switch and Blade Guard interlocks switch
- Verticle 3" stroke clamps
- Vision Gauge 6" x 6' Long Assy - right w/ Support Table
- 5' Extended Table work support - Left
- CTD 10" at 80 tooth x 5/8" arbor carbide blades
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Wisconsin. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.