Dehnco Manual SHEAR Style Cutter
RC-Rotary Shear cutters are used to dispense and cut usable size sheets from rolls of material.
- RC-Rotary Shear cutters are used to dispense and cut usable size sheets from rolls of material.
- They are typically useful in packaging and production areas to replace box cutters, scissors, hand tearing or other inefficient forms of converting roll material into sheets.
- Rotary Shear Cutters are created by positioning the flat side of the rotary cutter blade against a precision machined groove in the base of the cutter frame. As the blade rotates along the groove, the material is sheared cleanly and efficiently.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
- DC-104010 RC3044 30" material width, 44" assembly width
- DC-104020 RC4054 40" material width, 54" assembly width
- DC-104030 RC5064 50" material width, 64" assembly width
- DC-104040 RC6074 60" material width, 74" assembly width
- DC-104050 RC7286 72" material width, 86" assembly width
Videos Demonstrations: Different Materials With Different Machine Options
Spare Parts and Consumables:
- DC-201040 RC-500 Spare Blade
- Spare Cutting Strap - 6074 Rated For 30,000 Cuts CS-6074
- Spare Cutting Strap - 7286 Rated For 30,000 Cuts CS-7286
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.