D&K Double Kote High Speed Automatic Laminator / Double Sided Lamination System
Manufacturer: D&K Group
The Double Kote High Speed lamination system offers incredibly fast two-sided lamination, even with thick laminating films. The Double Kote High Speed lamination system includes a high-speed sheet feeder, belt registration table, laminator, cutter, and motorized jogger box. This laminating system offers simple one person operation with quick setup times and easy maintenance.
About this Item
- Increased flexibility with stock sizes. Sheets from 8.5? x 11? up to 31? x 40?.
- Patented NT Rollers preheat without water or oil which make them virtually ?maintenance free?.
- Sheet feeder delivers a consistent gap ensuring an accurate process from start to finish whether using the Accu II HS cutter or going inline into a die cutter.
- 2? diameter heated nip rollers allow for excellent bond with 1.3 ? 15 mil films on litho prints.
- Dual fan banks and a chill roller provide web cooling for excellent clarity and cleaner cuts, even on thick films at high speeds.
- Laminator Dimensions: 5? W x 24? 5? L x 5?2? H.
- Clearance: 5? all sides.
- Laminator Electrical: 230V 80 amp 3 phase (w/ neutral and ground).
- Air: 12 cfm @ 100 psi.
- Warmup Time: 15 minutes.
- Pre Heat Running Temp: 70?-300? F.
- Nip Roller Running Temp: 70?-250?F.
- Lamination Films: PET, OPP, PVC.
- Film Loading Times: 3 ? 5 Minutes.
- Max Laminating Film Roll Diameter: 18?.
- Laminating Film Thickness: 1.3mil ? 15mil.
- Max Laminating Film Roll Weight: 150 lbs.
- Max Laminating Film Roll Width: 31?.
- Min Cut Sheet Size: 8.5? x 11?.
- Max Cut Sheet Size: 31? x 40?.
- Min Substrate Weight: 80 lbs text.
- Max Substrate Weight: 20 pt board.
- Sheet Feeder Pile Height: 29?.
- Lamination Speed: up to 125 fpm (feet per minute).
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.