D&K Double Kote NT ACCU II HS 2-sided Film Laminator + Corona
Manufacturer: D&K Group
Date listed: January 12, 2023
From the Seller:
- "Corona Treater
- Dual Nip Rollers
- Extra Steel Rollers
- Cooling Fans
- *Chilled Rollers with Refrigeration Unit
- Cooling rollers (Cool the sheets down when running thick films after laminating & helps with certain types of films)
- Corona Treater (For better adhesion for films to synthetic substrate or plastic substrate)
- In Production"
Model Number: ACCU II HS
About this Item
Features & Specifications
***From the Manufacturer:
The Double Kote High Speed lamination system offers incredibly fast two-sided lamination, even with thick laminating films. This laminating system offers simple one person operation with quick setup times and easy maintenance.
- Increased flexibility with stock sizes. Sheets from 8.5" x 11" up to 31" x 40".
- Patented NT Rollers preheat without water or oil which make them virtually "maintenance free".
- Sheet feeder delivers a consistent gap ensuring an accurate process from start to finish whether using the Accu II HS cutter or going inline into a die cutter.
- 2" diameter heated nip rollers allow for excellent bond with 1.3 – 15 mil films on litho prints.
- Dual fan banks and a chill roller provide web cooling for excellent clarity and cleaner cuts, even on thick films at high speeds.
- Laminator Dimensions: 5' W x 24' 5" L x 5'2" H.
- Clearance: 5' all sides.
- Laminator Electrical: 230V 80 amp 3 phase (w/ neutral and ground).
- Air: 12 cfm @ 100 psi.
- Warmup Time: 15 minutes.
- Pre Heat Running Temp: 70 degrees -300 degrees F.
- Nip Roller Running Temp: 70 degrees -250 degrees F.
- Lamination Films: PET, OPP, PVC.
- Film Loading Times: 3 – 5 Minutes.
- Max Laminating Film Roll Diameter: 18".
- Laminating Film Thickness: 1.3mil – 15mil.
- Max Laminating Film Roll Weight: 150 lbs.
- Max Laminating Film Roll Width: 31".
- Min Cut Sheet Size: 8.5" x 11".
- Max Cut Sheet Size: 31" x 40".
- Min Substrate Weight: 80 lbs text.
- Max Substrate Weight: 20 pt board.
- Sheet Feeder Pile Height: 29".
- Lamination Speed: up to 125 fpm (feet per minute).
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Michigan. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.