D&K System 3210 High Speed Laminator
Manufacturer: D&K Group
The System 3210 provides technologically advanced finishing capabilities with speed and flexibility that surpasses expectations. The System 3210 offers one-sided lamination at speeds up to 100 fpm for high volume production. This system includes an automated sheet feeder, one-sided laminator with dual adjustable nip roller sets, a bladed sheet separator and jogger box.
About this Item
- Flexible with print stock sizes. Printed sheets from 8 1/2? x 11? up to 31? x 40.?
- Cut sheet feeder delivers consistent under-lap, ensuring a more accurate process from start to finish.
- NT Rollers heat without water or oil, making them virtually maintenance free.
- Decurling bar with patented D&K ?brake? system results in flat sheets, regardless of paper thickness.
- Swing out mandrel allows easy laminating film roll changes for quicker loading and changeovers with less down time.
- Automatic blade separator cuts film between sheets instead of bursting. This allows you to run all thermal films from 1.0 ? 3mil effectively without sheet curl.
- Automated Separator (cutter) utilizes a laser sensor for precise lap detection, eliminating torn or ripped sheets.
- Laminator Dimensions: 5 1/2? W x 15? L x 5? H (168 cm x 442 cm x 152.4 cm)
- Electrical: 230 Volt 60 50/60hz 1 phase (w/ neutral and ground)
- Air: 10 cfm @ 100 psi
- Laminator Warm-up Time: 15 minutes
- Lamination Speeds: Up to 100 fpm (30.5 meters per minute)
- Lamination Temp. Range: 180?F ? 300?F (70?C ? 140?C)
- Min Cut Sheet Size: 8 1/2? x 11? (21.6 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Max Cut Sheet Size: 31? x 40? (78.7 cm x 101.6 cm)
- Min Sheet Thickness for Lamination: 80 lb Text
- Max Sheet Thickness for Lamination: 20 pt. Board
- Embossed laminator roller (for linen and similar textures)
- Release liner takeup to laminate with pressure sensitive (cold) laminating films
- Stacker system for perfectly registered laminated sheets
- System 3210 Sheet Feeder
This item is shipped by freight company. Please request a shipping quote if needed.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.