Drytac Jetmounter JM55 Laminator
Please note: This machine has been discontinued by Dryac in 2018. Visit our catalog and call us to see if any used or refurbished machines are available.
The JM55 Force is a heavy-duty, entry level laminator that is designed for users who require durability and functionality over the long-term. It is excellent for mounting, laminating and decaling pressure sensitive materials.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
Features of the Force include a laminating width of 55? (1397mm), large 4.7? (120mm) diameter non-stick rollers, speed control up to 20 ft (6m) per minute, 1? (25mm) nip opening, nip pressure indicator, removable front table, heavy-duty metal construction with lockable casters, "hold flat? paper in-feed guide, top and bottom auto-grip supply shafts with brake tension control, top auto-grip take-up shaft, single mechanical height/pressure adjustment, interchangeable 110V or 220V electrical configuration, and emergency stops and safety photo sensors for protection.
- laminating width of 55" (1397mm)
- large 4.7" (120mm) diameter non-stick rollers
- speed control up to 20 ft (6m) per minute
- 1" (25mm) nip opening
- nip pressure indicator
- removable front table
- heavy-duty metal construction with lockable casters
- "hold flat" paper in-feed guide
- top and bottom auto-grip supply shafts with brake tension control
- top auto-grip take-up shaft
- single mechanical height/pressure adjustment
- interchangeable 110V or 220V electrical configuration
- emergency stops and safety photo sensors for protection.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.