Eagle 710L Strapping Machine
From the Manufacturer:
Eagle 710L is an innovative world-class high-speed automatic strapping machine capable of using 5mm, 6mm, 9mm or 12mm polypropylene strap. The Eagle 710L comes equipped with industry standard features and creative user friendly designs. The Eagle 710L offers the optimal performance, high speed, easy maintenance and a cost effective solution for your package strapping needs. The Eagle 715 & 702 series use the latest DC brushless motor technology to provide the highest level of accuracy and reliability on the market. All motors are German-made. The strapping head has no belts, clutches or pulleys. It is designed with up-to-date technology with minimal moving parts. With 30% fewer parts, the Eagle 715 & 702 series strapping machines require fewer adjustments, less maintenance, and has fewer wear components.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
- LCD screen display
- High and low tension settings
- Loop ejector for jam-free operation
- Waist-high coil changer with quick release
- Tool-free general maintenance
- Features a large arch opening of 33" (W) x 20" (H)
- Power Supply: 110VAC/60Hz
- Minimum Carton Size (W × H): 2.75" x 0.75"
- Standard Arch Size (W × H): 33" x 20"
- Tabletop Height 32.75"
- Core Size: 8" x 8"
- Tension: 2.5 to 70.5 lbs
- Machine Dim. (L × W × H): 37" x 45.5" x 56"
- Strapping Speed: 65 straps per minute
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.