Equipment Lot: Drytac HGP260 Press & Mitre Mite VN2+1 Vnailer
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Date listed: February 11, 2021
Machine and supplies can be purchased separately.
Equipment that you need to start a production picture framing business. Great for an additional location or new business venture!
From the seller: "All equipment in this lot are in good working condition unless specified differently."
UE-021121A-1 Drytac HGP260 Vacuum Heat Press $ 1,200 (Sold)
Use with Photos, Prints, and More
- Automatic Electric Timer
- Manual Override Switch
- Uses Invisible Conductive Film
- Digital Thermostat
Use the HGP260 Hot Press Heated Glass-Top Vacuum Press with a wide range of presentation materials from foam board and wood to photos, art prints and delicate fabrics. Picture framers, photo labs, digital service bureaus and other finishing professionals prize this press for its ability to produce a very even spread of heat across the work surface and achieve a superior quality of surface finish. It features an automatic electronic timer with a manual override switch and vacuum pressure adjustment capabilities. Upon completion of the cycle, vacuum pressure is automatically released and the timer resets itself.
Replacement price: $ 5,995
UE-021121A-2 ITW AMP VN2+1 Vnailer $ 900 SOLD
About this Item
Features & Specifications
The U-300 is a bench-top, frame joining machine and the most popular model of custom framer, sign and graphic shops. It is compact, well constructed, and built for many years of trouble free operation. The design of the U-300 allows the operator to set the front and back measuring stops for V-Nail insertion. The frame is then moved across the nail head and V-Nails are driven or stacked anywhere along the frame joint. The V-Nail insertion is actuated through the use of a pneumatic pedal.
- Features pneumatic loader to eliminate nail jams
- "Soft Clamping" pneumatic feature for damage free joints
- Quick-change, magnetic pad hold down feature fitting most moulding profiles
- Small table-top footprint needed – 19" (485mm) wide x 18" (456mm) length x 14" (356mm) high
- Operates only with pneumatic air, no electrical hook-up needed
- Dual function foot pedal for separate control of mould clamping and V-Nail insertion
- Designed with a unique, trouble free piston V-Nail driver block-blade system for years of dependable single and multi-stacking operations
- Moulding Width (min to max): ¼" up to 3 3/4" (6-60 mm)
- Moulding Height (min to max): ¼" up to 3 ¼" (6-80 mm)
- Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke): 3 1/4" (80 mm)
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops: Multiple
- V-Nail Sizes: 5,7,10,12,15 mm (SW-HW-HDF)
- V-Nail Channel Capacity: 220 V-Nails/channel
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Indiana. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.