Equipment Lot: Fletcher 2100 48" Mat Cutter, Fletcher 3000 Cutter & Morso Chopper
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Date listed: October 14, 2021
Equipment Lot: Fletcher 2100 Mat Cutter, Fletcher 3000 Cutter & Morso Chopper
Available Items in Lot:
- All of the items in this lot have been (SOLD)
Sold Items in Lot:
- SKU # UE-101421A-1 Fletcher - Terry 2100 Mat Cutter (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-101421A-2 Fletcher - Terry 3000 Multi Material Cutter (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-101421A-3 Morso Chopper (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-101421A-4 AMP International (ITW AMP, AMP U300) VN2+1 Frame Joiner (SOLD)
From the Seller: "All equipment in this lot are in good working condition unless otherwise specified below."
*Items in this lot can be purchased individually or as a grouping.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
UE-101421A-1 Fletcher - Terry 2100 Mat Cutter
From the Seller: "Cutter is new in a box."
Fletcher-Terry 2200 Mat Cutter
Professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90 degree cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2" (13mm). Available machine sizes: 48" (1.2m) or 60" (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
Our Fletcher 2200 mat cutter provides specialty cutting for creating bevels and producing v-grooves in mat board used for picture framing and art / graphics retail matting.
- Manual mat cutting for sizing cuts, cutting bevels and producing v-grooves.
- Cuts 4-ply mat board.
- Straight line cutting of foam board up to 1/2" (13 mm).
- Maximum material cutting thickness: 1/2" (13mm), 90 degrees cut only.
- Available machine sizes: 48" (1.2m) and 60" (1.5m).
used by picture framers & artist
UE-101421A-2 Fletcher - Terry 3000 Multi Material Cutter
From the Seller: "Cutter is new in a box."
The Fletcher 3000 features a 3-position cutting turret containing a glass scoring wheel, scoring tip for scoring acrylic materials and a cutting blade for picture frame matboard and foam board materials up to 1/4" (6mm). A ramping feature allows the lifting of scoring wheel on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break when scoring glass. Handles material sheets up to 60" high (1.52m). Mounts on wall or freestanding installation. Available in 48" (1219mm) or 60" (1524mm) vertical cutting capacity.
Substrate Cutting Capabilities:
- Glass: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Mirror: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Acrylic: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Matboard: 4, 8, 12 ply
- Foamboard: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
3-Position Turret Cutting Head:
The 3000 Wall Machine features a 3-position cutting turret that contains a glass cutting wheel unit, plastic scoring blade, and mat/form board cutting blade mounted in their respective positions on the turret for quick changeover from one material to another.
UE-101421A-3 Morso Chopper
Serial # 53172
Morso Model F Mitering Machine (Price new is $3,500 USD / about $4,500 CAD)
Morso Model F mitring machine cuts double mitre at 45 degrees and single mitre up to 90 degrees. Tenon, mortise joints, and a wide variety of angled cuts can also be made.
When using the Morso F, you will have no dust compared to a saw. Also, the waste of your moulding will be minimized as Morso F cuts double mitres very close, ( less than one mm waste of moulding ).
The mitre saw cannot do the mitres as close, and therefore the waste by using a saw, will always be minimum one centimetre.
One centimetre of waste does not sound of much, but if a calculation is done of 100 cuts a day, it actually turns out that the waste over a year is 260 meters waste of moulding. ( That is only with 100 cuts a day!)
Morso F leaves the cut surface of the wood perfectly smooth and accurate, requiring no further preparation before joining. The horizontal movement of the knife block is stepwise adjustable. The sliding longitudinal stop and measuring scale ensure accurate repeat work.
The special lever system of the machine ensure a very easy operation. Twin return springs automatically bring the knives back to starting position.
Morso F is delivered with safety guard, waste chute, sliding longitudinal stop, measuring scale, adjustable fences ( 45 degrees - 90 degrees), and adjustable rebate supports.
Morso F is manually operated with a foot pedal - needs no compressor or electricity and can therefore be operated anywhere.
Technical data for Morso Model F Mitring Machine
- Double mitre 45 degrees
- Single mitre up to 90 degrees
- Cutting width, max. 100 mm
- Cutting height, max. 160 mm
- Square cutting 65/65 mm
- Measuring scale up to 1,500 mm
- Net weight 90 kg
UE-101421A-4 AMP International (ITW AMP, AMP U300) VN2+1 Frame Joiner
From the Seller: "Unknown condition. It has been sitting for several years and will need to be serviced."
The U-300 is a bench-top, frame joining machine and the most popular model of custom framer, sign and graphic shops. It is compact, well constructed, and built for many years of trouble free operation. The design of the U-300 allows the operator to set the front and back measuring stops for V-Nail insertion. The frame is then moved across the nail head and V-Nails are driven or stacked anywhere along the frame joint. The V-Nail insertion is actuated through the use of a pneumatic pedal.
Unique Performance Features:
- Features pneumatic loader to eliminate nail jams
- “Soft Clamping” pneumatic feature for damage free joints
- Quick-change, magnetic pad hold down feature fitting most moulding profiles
- Small table-top footprint needed – 19" (485mm) wide x 18" (456mm) length x 14" (356mm) high
- Operates only with pneumatic air, no electrical hook-up needed
- Dual function foot pedal for separate control of mould clamping and V-Nail insertion
- Designed with a unique, trouble free piston V-Nail driver block-blade system for years of dependable single and multi-stacking operations
Frame Joining Capabilities:
- Moulding Width (min to max): 1/4" up to 3 3/4" (6-95 mm)
- Moulding Height (min to max): 1/4" up to 3 1/4" (6-80 mm)
- Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke): 3 1/4" (80mm)
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops: Multiple
- V-Nail Sizes: 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm (SW-HW-MDF)
- V-Nail Channel Capacity: 220 V-Nails/channel
Machine Dimensions & Weight:
- Length: 11 3/4" (300mm)
- Width: 18 3/4" (480mm)
- Height: 11 3/4" (300mm)
- Weight: 70 lbs (32kg)
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Florida. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.