Equipment Lot: Fletcher AMP Alfamachine VN144 (U400) Joiner, Vacuseal 4468H Press & Seal 210M Press
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Date listed: July 27, 2022
Equipment Lot: Fletcher AMP Alfamachine VN144 (U400) Joiner, Vacuseal 4468H Press & Seal 210M Press
Available Items in Lot:
- All of the items in this lot have been (SOLD)
Sold Items in Lot:
- SKU # UE-072722D-1 Fletcher AMP Alfamachine VN144 (U400) Joiner (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-2 Wizard 9000 CMC Mat Cutter (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-3 D&K Expression (Bienfang / Vacuseal) 4468H Dry Mount Press (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-4 Seal Masterpiece (D&K Expression) 210M Mechanical Heat Press (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-5 Hoffmann X-20 Manual Dovetail Routing Machine (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-6 Fletcher-Terry 3000 Multi Material Cutter (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-7 Pistorius EMN-14 Double Miter Saw (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-8 Laguna Dust Collector (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-9 Metal Flat File (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-10 Fletcher-Terry F-7100 40" Miter Saw Table (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-11 Fletcher-Terry 2200 Mat Cutter (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-12 Morso Chopper (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-13 Tensador II T-155 Canvas Stretcher (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-14 ITW AMP Fillet Cutter (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-072722D-15 Mat Board Holder (SOLD)
From the Seller: "All machines are in good working condition unless otherwise specified below."
*Items in this lot can be purchased individually or as a grouping.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
UE-072722D-1 Fletcher AMP Alfamachine VN144 (U400) Joiner
(Formerly labeled AMP VN144 )
The U-400 has been designed for ease of operation and is particularly well suited for joining large frames up to 5 ?? (140mm) in width.
Supplied with a tilting floor stand, the machine can be operated from the front or back and has a single stage pneumatic foot pedal that activates the Horizontal Clamp, securing moulding during the joining process.
After the framer sets the two position stops for measuring the max distance between strokes, a dual function hand lever is then used to position and actuate both the Vertical Mould Holding Clamp and the V-Nail driver inserting V-Nails anywhere along the pre-set stroke distance.
A key operating feature for the U-400 allows the operator to quickly change V-Nail mm size using an interchangeable metal magazine channel. Operator easily accesses the interchangeable channel from the rear of the machine to load the appropriate V-Nail size. This feature eliminates the added purchased cost of plastic nail cartridges.
Frame Joining Capabilities:
- Moulding Width (min to max): 1/4" up to 5 1/2" (6 - 140mm)
- Moulding Height (min to max): 1/4" up to 3 1/4" (6 - 80mm)
- Max Distance Between Vnails: 7 7/8" (200mm)
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops: Multiple
- V-Nail Sizes: 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm (SW-HW-MDF)
- V-Nail Channel Capacity: 220 V-nails/channel
Power Requirements: Compressed Air 4NI at 5 Bar
UE-072722D-2 Wizard 9000 CMC Mat Cutter
***From the Manufacturer & the Web:
CMC Model 9000 highlights:
- Cut speed of up to 20 inches per second
- 4 blade cartridges: 45, 45+, 52 & 90 Degree
- Pen Tool, Debossing Cartridge Package, Vinyl Tool Starter Kit & Box Design Kit
- SwitchBlade technology for quick and easy snap-in cartridge changes ? no tools required!
- FrameShop professional mat design software
UE-072722D-3 D&K Expression (Bienfang / Vacuseal) 4468H Dry Mount Press
The Expression line of vacuum presses from D&K offers guaranteed quality results every time for mounting, laminating, and texturing projects. Vacuum presses allow users to simultaneously process multiple pieces of artwork with varying sizes and thicknesses. The 4468H Vacuum Press is the preferred choice for framing professionals with user-friendly touch pad controls with six factory-installed programs for processing common applications. The 4468H Vacuum Press also includes an Expression cutting mat that allows you to use the top of the press as a working surface.
- Touch-pad controls.
- Easy to read digital display.
- Programmable system controller with six preset programs.
- End-of-cycle signal.
- Space-saving work surface.
- Maintenance-free vacuum pump.
- Working Capacity: 44" x 68" x 1"
- Dimensions: 72.25" x 56.5" x 6.5"
- Net Weight: 205 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 720 lbs.
- Power: 230V AC, 15 Amps
- Electrical Requirements: 4-wire, single phase NEMA L14-20 plug
- Pressure: 13 psi
UE-072722D-4 Seal Masterpiece (D&K Expression) 210M Mechanical Heat Press
The Expression (EXP) 210 Mechanical Press is designed to provide consistent heat and uniform pressure for mounting, laminating, or texturing large items including photos, plaques, and artwork. The 210 Mechanical Press features an easy-to-use temperature control knob for setting adjustments. The 210 Mechanical Press is a dependable workhorse designed to process large pieces up to 36" wide by any length.
- Temperature control knob.
- Capable of finishing pieces even larger than the press itself.
- Durable framework.
- U/L listed.
- Working Capacity: 18.5" x 23" (can process up to 36" wide)
- Dimensions: 27" x 23" x 11"
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Power: 115V AC, 11.3 Amps
UE-072722D-5 Hoffmann X-20 Manual Dovetail Routing Machine
Entry level, manually operated dovetail routing machine to rout a single dovetail keyway with each machining cycle.
For Dovetail Key sizes W-0, W-1, W-2 and W-3
The X20 manual dovetail routing machine is a light weight, more portable model with an open base design. This machine does not require a compressed air supply.
This machine is slightly larger than the X18 model, with increased routing height and a table-top mounted on three sided enclosed base.
- Power Supply 120 volts - 4.4 Amps
- Motor 530 Watt motor
- Motor speed 29,000 rpm at idle
- Collet size 1/4"
- Motor carriage guides 16mm diameter guide rods, precision ground
- Operation manual - dual action design
- Max. height routing 3" - 76mm / moulding 4" - 101mm
- Installed router bit W-2, solid carbide
- Available router bits W-0, W-1, W-2 and W-3
- Dimensions W/D/H 23 5/8 x 21 1/4 x 30 1/4
- Weight 42 lbs.
UE-072722D-6 Fletcher-Terry 3000 Multi Material Cutter
The Fletcher 3000 Wall Machine has a proven track record of success in frame shops worldwide. With its innovative and patented cutting process, the 3000 provides effortless cutting of the materials that matter to you most. The 3000 has quickly become the standard in picture framing for sizing of matboard, foamboard, glass and plastics; all with equal accuracy and consistency.
Patented glass cutting turret has a ramping feature that allows the lifting of turret device on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break.
Wall mounted or free-standing
Substrate Cutting Capabilities:
Glass: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
Mirror: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
Acrylic: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
Matboard: 4, 8, 12 ply
Foamboard: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Vertical Cutting Capacity: 60" (1.52m)
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights up to 60" (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
UE-072722D-7 Pistorius EMN-14 Double Miter Saw
Serial # 0277344
***From the Manufacturer & the Web:
Pistorius EMN14 Saw
- Blade Capacity: 14"
- Maximum Cutting Height: 5"
- Maximum Cutting Width: 6"
- Motor HP (2): 2
- Electrical: 230/460V(Wired 230)/3PH
- Dust Outlet (2): 4"
- Variable Speed Pneumatic Feed Down for Saw Blades
- Foot Pedal
- (2) 14" Blades
- Side Scrap Discharge Chute
- Safety Guards
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 1750 Lbs.
- Approx. Shipping Dimensions: 48" L x 48" W x 59" H
UE-072722D-8 Laguna Dust Collector
Serial # 01633078
Voltage 110V / 220V
UE-072722D-9 Metal Flat File
UE-072722D-10 Fletcher-Terry F-7100 40" Miter Saw Table
UE-072722D-11 Fletcher-Terry 2200 Mat Cutter
Fletcher-Terry 2200 Mat Cutter
The Fletcher 2200 Mat Cutter is a professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90° cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2" (13mm). Available machine sizes, 48" (1.2m) or 60" (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
- Cuts 8-ply mat, gator, and form board
- Maximum Material Cutting Thickness: 1/2" (13mm)
- Three different blades are available: .012", .015" and 90 degree blade
- Sight Gage on the cutting head provides precise control of over/under cuts when using pencil lines on the back of the mat
- Cutting blades are held by removable magazines – permits quick, safe, interchangeability and cutting depth adjustments
- Ball bearings glide the cutting head along the hardened aluminum bar clamp for cutting ease
- Two large adjustable Delrin bushings fit the head firmly to the chrome plated steel shaft – eliminates right and left head movement and hooked cuts
- A pin locator system and mat gauge provides accurate and repeatable settings for mat borders
- Machine base is made from anodized aluminum and will not warp or flex during the cutting process
UE-072722D-12 Morso Chopper
Morso Model F Mitering Machine (Price new is $4,000 USD / about $5,100 CAD)
Morso Model F mitring machine cuts double mitre at 45 degrees and single mitre up to 90 degrees. Tenon, mortise joints, and a wide variety of angled cuts can also be made.
When using the Morso F, you will have no dust compared to a saw. Also, the waste of your moulding will be minimized as Morso F cuts double mitres very close, ( less than one mm waste of moulding ).
The mitre saw cannot do the mitres as close, and therefore the waste by using a saw, will always be minimum one centimetre.
One centimetre of waste does not sound of much, but if a calculation is done of 100 cuts a day, it actually turns out that the waste over a year is 260 meters waste of moulding. ( That is only with 100 cuts a day!)
Morso F leaves the cut surface of the wood perfectly smooth and accurate, requiring no further preparation before joining. The horizontal movement of the knife block is stepwise adjustable. The sliding longitudinal stop and measuring scale ensure accurate repeat work.
The special lever system of the machine ensure a very easy operation. Twin return springs automatically bring the knives back to starting position.
Morso F is delivered with safety guard, waste chute, sliding longitudinal stop, measuring scale, adjustable fences ( 45 degrees - 90 degrees), and adjustable rebate supports.
Morso F is manually operated with a foot pedal ? needs no compressor or electricity and can therefore be operated anywhere.
Technical data for Morso Model F Mitring Machine
- Double mitre 45 degrees
- Single mitre up to 90 degrees
- Cutting width, max. 100 mm
- Cutting height, max. 160 mm
- Square cutting 65/65 mm
- Measuring scale up to 1,500 mm
- Net weight 90 kg
UE-072722D-13 Tensador II T-155 Canvas Stretcher
Tensador II T-155G+ (Replacement price: $3,525)
Tensador II G+ is a simple effective devise that insures proper and uniform tension of canvas. Tensador II G+ is designed to stretch canvas from 8" x 8" through 60" x 60". Pneumatic air filter controller and foot activated safety pedal assures safe and reliable operation.
Stretching canvas has never been so quick and easy. Tensador II G+ is designed for stretching giclee canvas, canvas transfers and oil paintings. The, unique clamping mechanism firmly grips canvas without harmful piercing.
The unique gallery wrap on the Tensador II G+ provides access to the back side of the stretcher bar. This operation requires a staple gun with a long nose to reach the back side of the bar. Gallery wrap or stapling on the back side of the stretcher requires 1 1/2" for canvas past the back side of the stretcher bar to staple on the side 3/8" is required.
The Tensador II G+ solves the wide range of finishing requirements, square or tapered corners or supported or open backs.
The canvas image is visible during stretching operation assuring accurate location of image and reduced reject or re-makes.
A small footprint of Tensador II G+ easily adapts to current plant finishing areas and conserved table space for final finishing.
Minimal adjustments are required for canvas size changes resulting in higher production when stretching multiple size images or bar sizes. Greater machine versatility and low operator training cost.
Pneumatic operation is reliable and requires no electrical needs. Tensador II G+ uses plant or dedicated air systems. Silent air systems are available. Built in the USA, you always have direct conversation with the manufacture, to address any operation or parts concerns. Sold throughout the world and shipped by UPS or Fedex for quick economical delivery.
UE-072722D-14 ITW AMP Filler Cutter
UE-072722D-15 Mat Board Holder
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in North Carolina. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.