Equipment Lot: Inmes IM300P Saw, Vacuseal 4468H Dry Mount Press, Cassese CS299M Frame Joiner & Wizard 8000 CMC Cutter
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Date listed: June 6, 2022
Available Items in Lot:
- All of the items in this lot have been (SOLD)
Sold Items in Lot:
- SKU # UE-060622A-1 Inmes IM-300P Double Miter Saw (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-060622A-2 D&K Expression (Bienfang / Vacuseal) 4468H Dry Mount Press (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-060622A-4 Wizard 8000 CMC Mat Cutter (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-060622A-3 Cassese CS299m Frame Joiner (SOLD)
From the Seller: "All machines are in good working condition unless otherwise specified below."
*Items in this lot can be purchased individually or as a grouping.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
UE-060622A-1 Imnes IM-300P Double Miter Saw
The IM-300P AL was developed for cutting aluminum profiles with precision. The two saw blades are fixed at 45 degree angles and vertically move up and down assuring a maximum width 3-3/16" and height 3-3/16" for high productivity.
The machine comes with: IM-300P AL, right roller table extension with 2600mm, saw blade, clamping system, pneumatic lubricator device;
Induction motor (single phase or three phase);
Front access through panel with easy access for changing the saw blades;
Simultaneous actions of the saw blades;
Adjustable speed of blades descent;
Pivot mechanism with conical bearings on cutting arms;
Right and left calibrated scale;
Sliding moulding stop for setting lengths of cuts;
Powdered painting providing better finishing to the equipment and longer durability.
UE-060622A-2 D&K Expression (Bienfang / Vacuseal) 4468H Dry Mount Press
The Expression line of vacuum presses from D&K offers guaranteed quality results every time for mounting, laminating, and texturing projects. Vacuum presses allow users to simultaneously process multiple pieces of artwork with varying sizes and thicknesses. The 4468H Vacuum Press is the preferred choice for framing professionals with user-friendly touch pad controls with six factory-installed programs for processing common applications. The 4468H Vacuum Press also includes an Expression cutting mat that allows you to use the top of the press as a working surface.
- Touch-pad controls.
- Easy to read digital display.
- Programmable system controller with six preset programs.
- End-of-cycle signal.
- Space-saving work surface.
- Maintenance-free vacuum pump.
- Working Capacity: 44" x 68" x 1"
- Dimensions: 72.25" x 56.5" x 6.5"
- Net Weight: 205 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 720 lbs.
- Power: 230V AC, 15 Amps
- Electrical Requirements: 4-wire, single phase NEMA L14-20 plug
- Pressure: 13 psi
- Floor Stand: Optional - 41 lbs.
UE-060622A-3 Cassese CS299M Frame Joiner
The new CS299M XL2 is designed to meet the needs of every framer looking for high quality joins and comfort of use, thanks to the adjustable fences and the new patented retractable Ultra clamps.
- Wide joining capacity (190mm stroke - 7 1/2")
- Ultra powerful Double-action "Push and Tighten" rebate clamp
- New retractable Ultra clamp system retracts into the table leaving a flat surface - Great for big frames!
- All air powered - no electrical components to fail
- Patented adjustable fences
- Clamping of mouldings activated by foot pedal
- Wedge firing activated by push button
- Automatic position lock
- Built-in extension arms for large frames
- New magnetic XL adjustable top clamp
- No tools required to change wedge's sizes
- No pressure adjustment required
- Minimum service required
- Mouldings Width: 1/4" – 6" (5mm – 150mm)
- Mouldings Height: 5/16" – 3 1/2" (7mm – 90mm)
- Minimum Frame Dimensions: 3 5/16" x 3 5/16" (85mm x 85mm)
- Stroke Length: 7 1/2" (190mm)
- Net Weight: 133 lbs (60 kg)
- Dimensions: L 490mm (19 1/4") W 450 mm (17 3/4") H 1100 mm (43 1/4")
- Power Supply: Compressed air at 100 lbs psi
UE-060622A-4 Wizard 8000 CMC Mat Cutter
An economical and efficient mat cutting solution that allows custom framing businesses to cut more and cut faster.
Some of the features our CMC Model 8000 offers:
- Cut speed of 7.5 inches per second
- 45 degree standard bevel cartridge
- Optional debossing package with three cartridge options for pressing subtle designs into mats: thin, medium and wide
- MatDesigner software
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in California. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.