Equipment Lot: ITW AMP Mitre Mite VN4MP / U500 Joiner, Imnes IM-300PL Saw, CTD D45X Saw, Zund S3 L-1600 Cutter, Gunnar Cutter, Fletcher 3000 Cutter, HW1001 1000 KG Electric Stationary Scissor Lift Table, HW2001 2000 KG Electric Stationary Scissor Lift Table, HW4001 3000 KG Electric Stationary Scissor Lift Table
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Date listed: June 15, 2022
Equipment Lot: ITW AMP Mitre Mite VN4MP / U500 Joiner, Imnes IM-300PL Saw, CTD D45X Saw, Zund Cutter, Gunnar Cutter, Fletcher 3000 Cutter, HW1001 1000 KG Electric Stationary Scissor Lift Table, HW2001 2000 KG Electric Stationary Scissor Lift Table, HW4001 3000 KG Electric Stationary Scissor Lift Table
Available Items in Lot:
- All of the items in this lot have been (SOLD)
Sold Items in Lot:
- SKU # UE-061522D-1 Fletcher ITW AMP U500 / VN4MP Programmable Vnailer / Joiner (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-061522D-2 Inmes IM-300PL Double Miter Saw (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-061522D-3 CTD D45X Double Miter Saw (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-061522D-4 Zund S3 L-1600 Cutter / Router w/ Automatic Feeder (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-061522D-5 Gunnar 601 RS CMC Mat Cutter (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-061522D-6 Fletcher - Terry 3000 Multi Material Cutter (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-061522D-7 Grizzly Dust Collector (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-061522D-8 HW1001 1000 KG Electric Stationary Scissor Lift Table (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-061522D-9 HW2001 2000 KG Electric Stationary Scissor Lift Table (SOLD)
- SKU # UE-061522D-10 HW4001 3000 KG Electric Stationary Scissor Lift Table (SOLD)
From the Seller: "All machines are in good working order unless otherwise specified below. "
*Items in this lot can be purchased individually or as a grouping.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
UE-061522D-1 Fletcher ITW AMP U500 / VN4MP Programmable Vnailer / Joiner
Seller has two joiners available. Info is below.
- UE-061522D-1a - Manufactured in 2018, Serial # 68213 TC / Staple Usage Count = 40k (SOLD)
- UE-061522D-1b - Manufactured in 2012, TC / Staple Usage Count = 235k (SOLD)
Our U-500 is recommended for high-volume production facilities that require the primary use of a single sized V-Nail for frame joining. The U-500 has the same user-friendly, touch screen interface as our U-600 Underpinner. The only difference between the two models being the U-500 has single channel capacity compared to a multi-channel with the U-600 unit.
With data storage of 5,000 different frame profiles, the operator can easily recall any frame profile alphabetically, numerically or by using the bar code reading option.
The U-500 is equipped with both a horizontal and vertical clamping mechanism to securely hold the moulding during the V-Nail insertion process.
The Fletcher AMP U 500 / VN4 MP has been designed for production shops which need to change over frequently. Its memory program technology is "state of the art" allowing profile data for up to 1,400 frames to be entered or downloaded from PC. Once this information is stored, the operator then brings up the next frame to be produced or scans with the optional bar code reader. This machine will automatically adjust and production can restart immediately! V-Nails can be driven or stacked in up to 10 positions per corner. This machine is very fast and easily drives all types of wood, plastic and MDF. Other features include a pneumatic load / feed system to eliminate jams and clamping fixtures to fit most profiles including a double hydraulic hold down for wider shaped frames.
Unique Performance Features:
- User friendly touch-screen P.C. operation with data storage for 5,000 frame profiles
- Integrates Bar Code Scanner option for production efficiency
- Equipped with a vertical, double hydraulic pressure clamp
- Features a three knob adjustment fence for compensating moulding cuts
- Join either from front or back of machine
- Easy table tilt adjustment
- Machine handles all types of wood, plastics, and MDF materials
Frame Joining Capabilities
- Moulding Width (min to max): 1/4" up to 4 1/2" (6-105 mm)
- Moulding Height (min to max): 1/4" up to 3 1/4" (6-80 mm)
- Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke): 5 3/4" (145mm)
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops: Multiple
- V-Nail Sizes: 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm (SW-HW-MDF)
- V-Nail Channel Capacity: 220 V-Nails/channel
UE-061522D-2 Inmes IM300PL Double Miter Saw
Set up for 3 Phase Power
Serial # 2377205
Manufactured in 2012
The IM-300PL double miter saw was developed by Inmes to meet the growing demand of equipment and provide best quality cuts on several kinds of material. It offers miters with 80 mm (3-1/8") height by 142 mm (5-5/8") width. The IM-300PL is a very robust machine what makes it possible to obtain high quality cuts. In one single piece of equipment you can get Quality, Safety, Design, and the best-cost benefit/ratio.
The vertical clamp was developed to assure an extra quality of the cut. Adjusting automatically to the profile, and also ensure more safety to the operator.
The moulding stop, assure accuracy cuts on the profile. With an innovating and articulated design, the moulding stop allows the operator to use one or more stop to cut many profile of different size, without having to change the position.
The IM-300PL can be equipped with a efficient dust collector with filter, the dust collector being positioned inside the machine and the filter outside of it. That will assure less space occupied by the machine and more efficiency when collecting the dust.
- Equipment comes with:
- Machine IM-300PL;
- Saw Blade;
- Moulding Stop;
- The IM-300PL can be equipped with a wide range of accessories on demand, they are:
- Right Extension Table;
- Additional Right Extension Table;
- Left Extension Table;
- Auto Flip-Flop Stop;
- Blades of 300 mm (12") diameter to cut wood, are include;
- Induction motor with high resistance (single or three phases);
- Front access through panel, making it quick to change the blades;
- Independent action of the saw blades through pneumatic foot pedal for easy cutting and less waste of moulding;
- Independent adjustment of the blades with easy access;
- Pivot mechanism with conical bearings on cutting arms;
- Diagramed Scale to the left and right side, allowing to set the in and out measurement of the profiles without having to use a measuring tape;
- Moulding stop for setting lengths of cuts;
- Powdered painting, improving the equipment's better finishing.
Obs.: Use appropriate saw blade for each type of material.
Extension Table Measurements: (Some of them are optional)
INMES IM 300PL / INMES IM 300 PL / INMES IM300PL
UE-061522D-3 CTD D45X Double Miter Saw
Set up for Single Phase Power
Manufacturer's Website: http://ctdsaw.com - Instruction manual can also be found here:
The D45 is popular world wide because of its unique features, low cost and precision. Engineered for higher production, this double mitre saw makes two 45 degrees mitres at one time, saving time and materials. D45's are used by thousands in the decorative arts trade throughout world.
Designed to cut Aluminum, Wood, plastics, composites, aluminum extrusions, plastic extrusions, non-ferrous metals.
Blade Capacity: 12" OD
Spindle & Pivot: Both mounted on pre-loaded and sealed ball bearings.
Arbor: 5/8" (16mm) with 2-1/4" (57mm) saw collars.
Iron Castings: Saw arm, pivot brackets and table are precision machined and ground with milled slots in table to guide pivot brackets and fences.
Motors & Voltages: 1-1/2 H.P., 3450 RPM with Dual Magnetic Starter.
Table Height: 34-1/2" (88cm) from floor.
Floor Stand: Close coupled heavy gage steel stand completely enclosed with 6 dust outlet. 1200 CFM required.
Length of stroke adjustment: The D45AX is unique in that the stroke of the machine and the position of the blade above the work can be adjusted to use only the stroke needed to cut a particular moulding or extrusion. Saw heads reverse immediately, on release of the foot valve, thereby saving wasted time and motion.
Production Rate: The D45AX is capable of cycling at one second intervals. However, actual production rates vary with the type and width of material to be cut.
Size: Standard machine, without tables or gages; weight 550 lbs. 46" wide x 22" front to back x 51-1/2" high.
Actuation: Pneumatic foot valve with cover
Air Pressure: 75 PSI with Air Filter/Regulator/Lubricator; includes Auto Drain.
Air Consumption: 1.0 CF per 10 strokes at 75 PSI.
UE-061522D-4 Zund S3 L-1600 Cutter / Router w/ Automatic Feeder
Serial # S300L-160613
Working Area : 1630 mm x 1800 mm / 64" x 70"
Overall dimensions, including workstation : 2340 mm x 3080 mm / 92" x 121"
Machine weight: 610 kg / 1345 lbs
- Max. Material Width (cutter with static work surface): 2050 mm / 80"
- Max. Material Width (cutter with material transport): 1800 mm / 70"
- Repeatability" +/- 0.03 mm * / +/- 0.001" *
- Position Accuracy" +/- 0.1 mm/m / +/- 0.0012"/ft + repeatability *
- Floor Load Requirements" 200 kg/m squared / 45 lbs/ft squared
- Interface: RS232C/V24, Ethernet 10/100Mbit
- Operating Temperature: 10 - 35 degrees C / 50-95 degrees F
- Relative Humidity: 10-80 % non condensing
- Noise Emission: less than 75 dB(A)
- Max. Material Thickness: 25 mm / 0.9"
- Max. Material Weight: 10 kg/m squared / 2 lbs/ft squared (can affect the evenness of the working surface)
- Electrical Requirements:
- 3ph+N+GND, 208 V, 50/60 Hz, 20 A
- 3ph+N+GND, 400 V, 50/60 Hz, 16 A
- Max. Speed X/Y-axis" 1414 mm/s / 55"/s
- Max. Acceleration X/Y-axis: 14.1 m/s squared / 555"/s squared
- Max. Speed Z-axis: 500 mm/s / 20"/s
- Max. Acceleration Z-axis: 64 m/s squared / 2520/s
- Max. Rotation Speed T-axis: 110 rad/s
- Max. Rotation Acceleration T-axis: 4602 rad/s2 squared
UE-061522D-5 Gunnar 601 RS CMC Mat Cutter
Serial # 53.602.0408
The Gunnar 601-RS CMC is the "Next Generation" in computerised mat cutting. The Gunnar 601-RS computerised mat cutter is the proven and tested winner when it comes to reliability and efficiency in framing businesses around the globe.
This computerized cutter does outstanding clean cuts at a fast pace. Multi-cuts, double mats, angel, round anything is possible. Software saves past projects for easy and simple recall. Makes quick work of big orders. Very adjustable for foam board to hard museum mat board.
- Extremely simple operation
- Adjustable cutting table angle
- Cuts the hardest museum mat board up to 3.5 mm
- Central control unit with pressure gauge, start and emergency-stop button
- Double cutting head for 45 degree and 90 degree cutting
- 45 degree head auto adjustable for two mat thickness
- COE Mode to operate two working areas simultaneously
- Blade change in a matter of seconds without tools
- Modular design for simple service
- Ideal for continuous operation
- Finger clamp system for cuts to the edge of the mat board
UE-061522D-6 Fletcher - Terry 3000 Multi Material Cutter
Model # F30060B
Manufactured 04 / 12
The Fletcher 3000 Wall Machine has a proven track record of success in frame shops worldwide. With its innovative and patented cutting process, the 3000 provides effortless cutting of the materials that matter to you most. The 3000 has quickly become the standard in picture framing for sizing of matboard, foamboard, glass and plastics; all with equal accuracy and consistency.
Patented glass cutting turret has a ramping feature that allows the lifting of turret device on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break.
Wall mounted or free-standing
Substrate Cutting Capabilities:
- Glass: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Mirror: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Acrylic: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Matboard: 4, 8, 12 ply
- Foamboard: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Vertical Cutting Capacity: 48"
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights up to 48? to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
UE-061522D-7 Grizzly Dust Collector
220V / 440V
UE-061522D-8 HW1001 1000 KG Electric Stationary Scissor Lift Table
UE-061522D-9 HW2001 2000 KG Electric Stationary Scissor Lift Table
UE-061522D-10 HW4001 3000 KG Electric Stationary Scissor Lift Table
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Florida. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.