Equipment Lot: Pistorius EMN-12 Saw, Fletcher 3000, Mitre Mite VN2, Seal Press & Supplies
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Date listed: December 31, 2020
Equipment Lot: Pistorius EMN-12 Double Miter Saw, Fletcher 3000 60" Multi Material Cutter, Seal Masterpiece 500 T-X Dry Mount Press, Mitre Mite VN2, Fletcher 2100 60" Mat Cutter, & Supplies
Available Items in Lot:
- All of the items in this lot have been (SOLD)
Sold Items in Lot:
- UE-123120A-1 Pistorius EMN-12 Double Miter Saw $ 1,750 (SOLD)
- UE-123120A-2 Fletcher - Terry 3000 60" Multi Material Cutter $ 850 (SOLD)
- UE-123120A-3 Seal Masterpiece 500 T-X Dry Mount Press $ 750 (SOLD)
- UE-123120A-4 Mitre Mite VN2 Vnailer / Joiner / Underpinner $ 750 (SOLD)
- UE-123120A-5 Fletcher - Terry 2100 60" Mat Cutter $ 500 (SOLD)
- UE-123120A-6 Assorted Supplies (SOLD)
Equipment that you need to start a production picture framing business. Great for an additional location or new business venture!
From the Seller: "Retiring from picture framing - Machines were last used a few months ago. They both are in great shape and the work great."
*Items in this lot can be purchased individually or as a grouping.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
UE-123120A-1 Pistorius EMN-12 Double Miter Saw $ 1,750
Cutting Capacity: 4 7/8" W x 3 3/8" H
Saw blade capacity: 12" blades
Air pressure requirements 65 PSI
Visit our resource page for operating manual.
This saw is widely used in the picture framing, as well as door and window manufacturing.
UE-123120A-2 Fletcher - Terry 3000 60" Multi Material Cutter $ 850
Manufactured 10 / 00
The Fletcher 3000® Wall Machine has a proven track record of success in frame shops worldwide. With its innovative and patented cutting process, the 3000 provides effortless cutting of the materials that matter to you most. The 3000 has quickly become the standard in picture framing for sizing of matboard, foamboard, glass and plastics; all with equal accuracy and consistency.
Patented glass cutting turret has a ramping feature that allows the lifting of turret device on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break.
Wall mounted or free-standing
Substrate Cutting Capabilities:
- Glass: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Mirror: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Acrylic: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Matboard: 4, 8, 12 ply
- Foamboard: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Vertical Cutting Capacity: 60" (1.52m)
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights up to 60" (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
- Height: 72" (183 cm)
- Width: 80" (203 cm)
- Depth: 11.64" (30 cm)
- Weight: 70 lbs. / 32 kg
- Cut Capacity: 60" (152 cm)
- Needed Wall Space: 36.38 sq. ft.
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs./ 49 kg
UE-123120A-3 Seal Masterpiece 500 T-X Dry Mount Press $ 750
Seal Masterpiece 500T-X. It is Seal's largest format mechanical press and used by framing professionals. Applications for this press include mounting, laminating and applying texture to large photos, artwork and posters.
- 26" x 34" Platen Size
- Solid State Thermostat for Accuracy and Electrical Economy.
- Easy Reading Thermostat
- Mount up to 52" x Infinity
- Shipping Weight – 275 lbs.
- Power Requirements – 120 Vac 12 Amps
UE-123120A-4 Mitre Mite VN2 Vnailer / Joiner / Underpinner $ 750
The VN2 is an earlier generation to the VN2+1
VN2+1 / U300
The U-300 is a bench-top, frame joining machine and the most popular model of custom framer, sign and graphic shops. It is compact, well constructed, and built for many years of trouble free operation. The design of the U-300 allows the operator to set the front and back measuring stops for V-Nail insertion. The frame is then moved across the nail head and V-Nails are driven or stacked anywhere along the frame joint. The V-Nail insertion is actuated through the use of a pneumatic pedal.
Unique Performance Features
- Features pneumatic loader to eliminate nail jams
- "Soft Clamping" pneumatic feature for damage free joints
- Quick-change, magnetic pad hold down feature fitting most moulding profiles
- Small table-top footprint needed – 19" (485mm) wide x 18" (456mm) length x 14" (356mm) high
- Operates only with pneumatic air, no electrical hook-up needed
- Dual function foot pedal for separate control of mould clamping and V-Nail insertion
- Designed with a unique, trouble free piston V-Nail driver block-blade system for years of dependable single and multi-stacking operations
Frame Joining Capabilities
- Moulding Width (min to max): 1/4" up to 3 3/4" (6-95 mm)
- Moulding Height (min to max): 1/4" up to 3 1/4" (6-80 mm)
- Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke): 3 1/4" (80mm)
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops: Multiple
- V-Nail Sizes: 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm (SW-HW-MDF)
- V-Nail Channel Capacity: 220 V-Nails/channel
Machine Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 11 3/4" (300mm)
- Width: 18 3/4" (480mm)
- Height: 11 3/4" (300mm)
- Weight: 70 lbs (32kg)
UE-123120A-5 Fletcher - Terry 2100 60" Mat Cutter $ 500
Manufactured 06 / 93
Professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90° cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2" (13mm). Available machine sizes, 48" (1.2m) or 60" (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
Our Fletcher 2200 mat cutter provides specialty cutting for creating bevels and producing v-grooves in mat board used for picture framing and art / graphics retail matting.
- Manual mat cutting for sizing cuts, cutting bevels and producing v-grooves.
- Cuts 4-ply mat board.
- Straight line cutting of foam board up to 1/2" (13 mm).
- Maximum material cutting thickness: 1/2" (13mm), 90 degrees cut only.
- Available machine sizes: 48" (1.2m) and 60" (1.5m).
UE-123120A-6 Assorted Supplies $ Call for Pricing
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Massachusetts. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.