Equipment Lot: Rosback Bindery System - Rosback Model 202T Auto Stitcher, 6 Station Collator, and 3 Knife Auto Trimmer, Perforator, Heidelberg Windmill
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Date listed: February 8, 2023
Equipment Lot: Rosback Bindery System - Rosback Model 202T Auto Stitcher, 6 Station Collator, and 3 Knife Auto Trimmer, Perforator
Available Items in Lot:
- UE-020823C-1 Rosback MDC Feeder, 12 1/2 x 15", 6 Station Collator
- UE-020823C-2 Rosback Model 202T Twin Head Auto Stitcher / Stitching Machine
- UE-020823C-3 Rosback Model 250 3 Knife Auto Trimmer & Delivery Unit
- UE-020823C-4 Rossback Perforator
- UE-020823C-5 Heidelberg 10 x 15 Windmill - Letterpress and Die Cutting
From the Seller:
"Idle for 5 years, 100 hours a year in previous years. In good working order."
- Rosback MDC Feeder, 12 1/2 x 15", 6 Station Collator Mfg: July 1974
- Rosback Model 202T Twin Head Auto Stitcher / Stitching Machine Mfg: July 1973
- Rosback Model 250 3 Knife Auto Trimmer & Delivery Unit Mfg: July 1971
- Rossback Perforator
- 220 Volts / 3 Phase Power
- Approximate Floor Space Needed: 7 'x 19'
*Items in this lot can be purchased individually or as a grouping.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
UE-020823C-1 Rosback MDC Feeder, 12 1/2 x 15", 6 Station Collator
Model Number: MDC
Year Manufactured: 1974
UE-020823C-2 Rosback Model 202T Twin Head Auto Stitcher / Stitching Machine
Model Number: 202T
Year Manufactured: 1973
UE-020823C-3 Rosback Model 250 3 Knife Auto Trimmer & Delivery Unit
Model Number: 250
Year Manufactured: 1971
***From the Manufacturer & Web:
Rosback Model 250 Three Knife Auto Trimmer
THREE KNIFE TRIMMER DESCRIPTION
This finishing equipment is a compatible, heavy-duty 3-knife trimmer to use in-line with collators, saddle stitchers, perfect binding equipment and flat stitching machines, or as a hand feed stand-alone. Enjoy the quality of single book trimming at production speeds.
Rosback 3-knife trimmers are the most accurate in the industry. Each knife has its own built-in clamp that assures a square 3-edge trim. Several 3-knife trimmer models are available to go in-line with Rosback Binding Systems or any other book binding system. Off-line trimmers are also available. With 3-knife trimming, avoid the added time, cost and problems associated with guillotining books off-line. The result… perfectly trimmed books ready for your on-demand customers.
- 3-Knife Scissor Action
- Built-In Clamp for Accurate Trims
- Inverter variable speed drive helps with automated timing sequence.
- Specially Designed Book Transport
- Adjustable In-Feed Section
- Adjustable Book Stops (Micrometer Adjustable, 318 Series only)
- Large casters for easy mobility (Standard on 250CB & 318SA)
THREE KNIFE TRIMMER SPECIFICATIONS
- Speed: 2000 to 5000 cycles per hour
- Electromagnetic clutch-brake drive
- Large casters
- Adjustable In-Feed height- 24" to 36" from floor
- Maximum trim size: 11-1/2" x 15" (292mm x 381mm)
- Minimum trim size: 4" x 7" (102mm x 178mm)
- Maximum book thickness: 3/8" (9.5mm)
- Maximum untrimmed booklet: 12-1/2" x 16-1/2" (318mm x 419mm)
- Height: 48" (122 cm)
- Length: 126" (320 cm)
- Width: 36" (91 cm)
Net weight: 2,300 lbs.
UE-020823C-4 Rossback Perforator
UE-020823C-5 Heidelberg 10 x 15 Windmill - Letterpress and Die Cutting
From the Seller: "This letter press Print is running - works well"
Made for relief printing, die-cutting, scoring, perfing, and embossing. Perfect for smaller letterpress print jobs, such as business cards, wedding invitations and announcements, and envelopes.
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Nebraska. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.