Equipment Lot: SCMI Sigma 65 Horizontal Beam CNC Panel Saw, Brevetti Prisma Maxi Miter Saw, GBC Pro Tech Orca I Wide Format Laminator
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Date listed: June 9, 2020
Available Items in Lot:
- UE-060920C-3 GBC Pro Tech Orca I Wide Format Laminator
Sold Items in Lot:
- UE-060920C-1 SCMI Sigma 65 Horizontal Beam CNC Panel Saw (SOLD)
- UE-060920C-2 Brevetti Prisma Maxi Miter Saw (SOLD)
From the Seller: "All equipment in this lot are in good working condition."
*Items in this lot can be purchased individually or as a grouping.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
UE-060920C-1 SCMI Sigma 65 Horizontal Beam CNC Panel Saw
From the Seller: "This used SCM SIGMA 65 BEAM SAW was manufactured in April 2001. Saw was used 1 hour a day. Runs like new. Service / condition wise, it is equivalent to a 2011 / Replaced controller / PLC & PLC Card 2014.All parts are factory authorized and purchased through SCM parts. A new carriage drive chain was installed about 2 years ago."
Includes: 3 sets of blades. 4,000 lb Front Lift / Load Table. KUFU Seco 10Hp 4 x 60 gallon bags dust collector / collection system. Kufu motor have been recently serviced and had bearings replaced. Lift table has 4000 lbs lift capacity
SCMI SIGMA 65 Horizontal Beam CNC Panel Saw.
- Main motor 10hp
- Cut length 10' 6"
- Cut height 2.25"
- 6 gripper clamps that are adjustable 2 carriage feed speeds
- Full rear protection wall
- THK guides on rise and fall of blades
- Side alignment "Cutty" on board optimization software 3 sets of blades
UE-060920C-2 Brevetti Prisma Maxi Miter Saw
From the Seller: "Last used 6-9-20. Saw is in good working order"
Includes an extra set of blades
Manufactured in 2003
Power: Single Phase, 220V
Brevetti Prisma Maxi
The PRISMA MAXI is a slightly larger version of the PRISMA CE. It provides greater flexibility by accommodating larger moldings while offering the same precise quality cuts. It also utilizes design and technology to reduce vibrations felt by the operator through its unique horizontal cutting stroke.
Brevetti Prisma Maxi Features
- Functional, attractive double blade miter saw well suited to low to medium volume custom frame shop whose market demands larger moldings for its frames.
- Cuts molding up to 7" wide by 3 1/4" high. Right and left moulding support arms with attached measure marks.
- Sliding stop to facilitate multiple accurate, equal length cuts.
- Mechanical clamps to hold molding secure during cutting stroke to help maintain smooth and accurate cuts in the moulding and reduce waste.
- Includes two high quality 275 mm, 80 tooth blades from Tenryu, manufacturer of industrial saw blades for 100 years. (100 tooth blades optional).
Brevetti Prisma Maxi Specifications
- (2) 275mm (10-13/16″) saw blades/ bore 32mm(1-1/4″)/ 80 tooth (100 tooth available)
- (2) 1.5HP 220V/60Hz single phase motors
- (2) 52 1/2" molding support arms
- (2) mechanical hold down clamps for moulding
- 78 3/4" measuring scale
- Cuts molding up to 7" wide by 3 1/4" high
- Right sliding stop for repeatable cuts
- Blade Rotation speed 3200 RPM
- Dimensions: 48" (w) x 27 9/16" (d) x 44 1/16" (h)
- Weight: 363 lbs
UE-060920C-3 GBC Pro Tech Orca I Wide Format Laminator
From the Seller: "Rollers are in excellent condition. Laminator is in good working order"
Includes an spare heating element
GBC Pro-Tech ORCA I is a powerful machine that is designed to mount, laminate and encapsulate.
- Model Number: ORCA I
- Electrical: 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 55A, single phase 3 wire
- Laminating Rolls: 61" (155 cm) roll face with high release surface, upper and lower rolls internally heated
- Laminating Opening: 1.5" (3.8 cm) maximum opening
- Laminating Material: Uses heat activated and pressure-sensitive materials. 0 - 55" (0 - 140 cm) wide on a 3" (7.6 cm) ID core, 10" (25.4 cm) maximum diameter
- Laminating Speeds: 0 to 14 fmp (0 to 4.3 mpm) with variable speed, reversible action, start and stop controlled either through the instrument panel or with the footswitch
- Encapsulating Features: Pull rolls and cooling fans for uniform flat cooling
- Photoelectric eyes prevent laminating roll movement if objects are in the nip area
- All electrical and moving mechanical parts are located in bolted cabinets
- 2 emergency stop buttons
- 2 emergency kick cables
- Outfeed Slitters
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in North Carolina. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.