Equipment Lot: Wizard 8000 CMC, Tullis Russell / Drytac HGP 360 Hot / Cold Glass Vacuum Press, Hanssen Foot Chopper, Hermes Vanguard 3400 Engraver, & More
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Date listed: November 16, 2022
Available Items in Lot:
- All of the items in this lot have been (SOLD)
Available Items in Lot:
- UE-111622D-1 Wizard 8000 CMC Computerized Mat Cutter ($4,000) (SOLD)
- UE-111622D-2 Tullis Russell / Drytac HGP 360 Hot / Cold Glass Vacuum Press ($2,500) (SOLD)
- UE-111622D-3 Hansen Foot Chopper w/ Measuring Table ($800) (SOLD)
- UE-111622D-4 Fletcher 3000 60" Multi Material Cutter ($800) (SOLD)
- UE-111622D-5 ITW AMP VN2+1 (U300) Pneumatic Frame Joiner ($1,000) (SOLD)
- UE-111622D-6 Fletcher ITW AMP / Alphamacchine Miter / Mitre Mitre-Mite Disc Sander ($450) (SOLD)
- UE-111622D-7 New Hermes Vanguard 3400 Engraver (SOLD)
- UE-111622D-8 New Hermes Metal Shear - Industrial Tabletop Cutter ($250) (SOLD)
From the Seller: "All equipment was working well when we stopped framing. Wizard 8000.. includes computer, software, monitor, as shown in the photo. Tullis Russell HGP 360 Hot / Cold Glass Vacuum Press: Includes Stand. New Hermes Vanguard 3400 Engraver - includes some supplies"
*Items in this lot can be purchased as a grouping or individually.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
UE-111622D-1 Wizard 8000 CMC Computerized Mat Cutter ($4,000)
Wizard 8000 CMC Computerized Mat Cutter
An economical and efficient mat cutting solution that allows custom framing businesses to cut more and cut faster.
Some of the features our CMC Model 8000 offers:
- Cut speed of 7.5 inches per second
- 45 degree standard bevel cartridge
- Optional debossing package with three cartridge options for pressing subtle designs into mats: thin, medium and wide
- MatDesigner software
UE-111622D-2 Tullis Russell / Drytac HGP 360 Hot / Cold Glass Vacuum Press ($2,500)
Used by picture framers, artist, printers, and architects to mount material on foamboard and other substrates
Does mounting, matting, laminate, canvas transfers, encapsulate large and small format graphics, etc. A highly adaptable machine that is ideal when the job size varies or when many different types of finishing jobs are required. The design requires no special set up for different jobs, making them the tool of choice when different sizes or different type of finishing requirements are needed. The see-through tempered glass heating technology provides accurate temperature control over the entire heating area and also provides a high degree of user confidence as the mounting job can be viewed throughout the process. Includes automatic electronic timer with a manual override and vacuum adjustment capability.
- Overall Size: HGP560 – 46" deep x 70" wide x 38" tall (1194mm x 1800mm)
- Diaphragm Working Area: HGP360 – 42.5" x 66.5 " (1080mm x 1689mm)
- Time to Vacuum: HGP360 30 sec.
- Time to Temp: HGP360 – 12 min.
- Voltage: 220V Single Phase; 50/60Hz
- Wattage: HGP360 – 4.2 kW
- Current: HGP360 – 18 Amp.
- Weight Net / Shipping: HGP360 – 111 Kg (244 lbs.) / 145 Kg (320 lbs.)
UE-111622D-3 Hansen Foot Chopper w/ Measuring Table ($800)
Used by picture framers and woodworkers alike, the HP Hansen chopper / mitering machine cuts double miters at 45 degrees. A wide variety of angled cuts can also be made. The great thing about using a Hansen chopper is that you will have no dust compared to a saw, and you will have less Moulding waste.
UE-111622D-4 Fletcher 3000 60" Multi Material Cutter ($800)
The 3000 is the ideal product to make short work of the critical task of preparing your materials for framing. With its simplistic design and user-friendly cutting head, you will see an immediate improvement in accuracy and productivity in the first day of use. Our versatile 3000 unit features a three position cutting turret for glass, acrylics and mat board sizing. Equipped with a patented score and break-out feature, the 3000 unit provides effortless and operator-safe cutting with every use.
Available in 48" (1219mm) or 60" (1524mm) vertical cutting capacity.
The Fletcher 3000 Wall Machine has a proven track record of success in frame shops worldwide. With its innovative and patented cutting process, the 3000 provides effortless cutting of the materials that matter to you most. The 3000 has quickly become the standard in picture framing for sizing of matboard, foamboard, glass and plastics; all with equal accuracy and consistency.
Patented glass cutting turret has a ramping feature that allows the lifting of turret device on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break.
Wall mounted or free-standing.
Substrate Cutting Capabilities:
- Glass: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Mirror: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Acrylic: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Matboard: 4, 8, 12 ply
- Foamboard: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights ...to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
UE-111622D-5 ITW AMP VN2+1 (U300) Pneumatic Frame Joiner ($1,000)
The U-300 is a bench-top, frame joining machine and the most popular model of custom framer, sign and graphic shops. It is compact, well constructed, and built for many years of trouble free operation. The design of the U-300 allows the operator to set the front and back measuring stops for V-Nail insertion. The frame is then moved across the nail head and V-Nails are driven or stacked anywhere along the frame joint. The V-Nail insertion is actuated through the use of a pneumatic pedal.
- Features pneumatic loader to eliminate nail jams
- "Soft Clamping" pneumatic feature for damage free joints
- Quick-change, magnetic pad hold down feature fitting most moulding profiles
- Small table-top footprint needed: 19" (485mm) wide x 18" (456mm) length x 14" (356mm) high
- Operates only with pneumatic air, no electrical hook-up needed
- Dual function foot pedal for separate control of mould clamping and V-Nail insertion
- Designed with a unique, trouble free piston V-Nail driver block-blade system for years of dependable single and multi-stacking operations
Frame Joining Capabilities:
- Moulding Width (min to max): ¼” up to 5 ½” (6-140 mm)
- Moulding Height (min to max): ¼” up to 3 ¼” (6-80 mm)
- Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke): 7 7/8” (200 mm)
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops: Multiple
- V-Nail Sizes: 5, 7,10,12,15 mm (SW-HW-HDF)
- V-Nail Channel Capacity: 220 V-Nails/channel
UE-111622D-6 Fletcher ITW AMP / Alphamacchine Miter / Mitre Mitre-Mite Disc Sander ($450)
AMP's Disc Sander - Method to True-up Moulding 45 Degree Rough Cuts
A precision sanding tool for the Custom Framer. With this tool, you can accurately true a corner by simply rotating the 12" sanding disc against the miter cut. This allows for perfect corners when joining and therefore a quality frame every time.
Our Disc Sander is the perfect tool to “true up” rough cuts, angle corrections, and length variances on moulding corners. It ensures perfect alignment with every joined corner.
Simply rotate the 2-inch sanding disc manually against the miter cut, creating perfect corners. The Disc Sander comes with a 45-degree template for accurate setting, three sanding disks, a cleaning stick, and a set of Allen wrenches.
The base of the Disc Sander includes mounting holes that allows the unit to be secured to any work table for added rigidity.
The Disc Sander weights 40 lbs. (18 kg) and measures 12” x 12” x 4” (305mm x 305mm x 102mm) table-top foot print.
It is an indispensable shop tool and provides a higher level of quality and craftsmanship in your finished product.
UE-111622D-7 New Hermes Vanguard 3400 Engraver
From the Seller: "Computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse. software / dongle. Was working two years ago which is the last time we used it."
New Hermes Vanguard 3400 Engraver
Manufacturer: New Hermes
Model: Vanguard 3400
Perfect for small to mid-sized signage, plates and tags, awards and three dimensional items (with option vise base).
Control module accepts HPGL output directly from PC based CAD and other software packages without need for conversion program.
Solid table construction.
Electronically controlled spindle.
Easy to use control module: LCD promts user through table set up functions.
Large file buffer.
- Working Area: 7.9" x 12"
- Z Stroke: 1.9"
- Spindle Speed: 10 RPM
- Electrical: 110 V 60 Hz Single Phase
- Height: 15"
- Depth: 27.9"
- Width: 27.9"
- Weight: 159 lbs.
UE-111622D-8 New Hermes Metal Shear - Industrial Tabletop Cutter ($250)
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in New Jersey. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.