About this Item
Features & Specifications
The Fletcher 3100 Multi-Material Cutter is a versatile Wall Cutter designed with an interchangeable cutting head platform that uses multiple cutting blades, scoring tips and cutting wheel holders for cutting and scoring a large variety of materials. Handles material sheets up to 63"" high (1.6m) and features an acrylic breakout function. Mounts on wall or freestanding installation.
Multi-Material Cutting Capabilities:
- Glass Up to 1/4" (6mm)
- PVC Up to 1/4" (6mm)
- Plastics & Acrylics Up to 1/4" (6mm)
- Aluminum Sheets Up to .040"
- MDF Up to 3/32" (2.4mm)
- ACM Up to .078" (2mm)
- Gator Board Up to 1/2" (13mm)
Unique Performance Features:
- Interchangeable Cutting Head Technology
- Cuts clean, debris-free, no secondary processing
- Mounts on wall or free-standing
- Cuts wide range of substrates
Tech Specs & Dimensions:
- Vertical Cutting Capacity: 63" (1.6m)
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights up to 60" (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during
the cutting process.
Wall Mounting Specs & Dimensions:
- Height: 78" (241cm)
- Width: 80" (203cm)
- Depth: 17" (43 cm)
- Weight: 90 lbs (41kg)
- Wall Space: 42.6 sq. ft. (3.96sqm)
- Cut Capacity: 63" (160cm)
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs. (45kg)
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Florida. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.